For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Help with Birthday Bar / Random Events

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:22 pm

Today is my birthday :) So I have been graced with the Birthday bar...

I was wondering if I could get some help on which games refresh the page (as I am guessing that is when it calculates whether or not you get a random event).

I already Maxed out Tyranu Evavu and am going to hit Dice-a-roo next..so any others would be appreciated.

Also, is there a specific place where Jacko the painter tends to hang out? This might be my only solid chance for a Maraquan Paint brush..so it would be nice to try and find him...since apparenlty he isn't finding me *laughs* or is he a global random event? Thanks.

Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:05 pm

Pyramids, Sakmet Solitaire, and Scarab 21 are all good ones that have reresh the page. Pryamids is the easiest of the three.

Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:38 pm

Guess the Card , JubJub Blackjack , Pick Your Own , Snow Wars and Scorchy Slots

Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:45 pm

Neoquest/Neoquest II is good too. I get tons of RE's playing NQII. Cliffhanger can randomly give your pet +1 or +2 int when you beat it and refreshes a lot. Of course there's dice-a-roo which gives you food, and refreshes a lot too, plus you can set it to play automatically on IE.

Sorry, you already got dice-a-roo. Try Neggsweeper too.

Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:50 pm

Gormball, maybe. I get alot of random events playing that...

I believe he is a global random event, if I get what you are saying. He just pops up... everywhere.

Good luck!

Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:25 pm

Kess wrote:Neoquest/Neoquest II is good too. I get tons of RE's playing NQII. Cliffhanger can randomly give your pet +1 or +2 int when you beat it and refreshes a lot. Of course there's dice-a-roo which gives you food, and refreshes a lot too, plus you can set it to play automatically on IE.

tell me, please 0:) 0:)

Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:21 pm

-Ducky- wrote:
Kess wrote:Neoquest/Neoquest II is good too. I get tons of RE's playing NQII. Cliffhanger can randomly give your pet +1 or +2 int when you beat it and refreshes a lot. Of course there's dice-a-roo which gives you food, and refreshes a lot too, plus you can set it to play automatically on IE.

Slow down your keyboard (Control Panel, keyboard) and then click on play game on the second screen and then either hold down enter, or wedge the key down with a heavy book or equivilent

Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:17 pm

Okay. Go! Go! Go!, Gormball, Kiss the Mortog, Neoquest I, Neoquest II, Tyranu Evavu, Sakhmet Solitare, Scarab 21, Pyramids, Cheat, Snowwars. I hope that helps you!

Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:40 pm

arogance1 wrote:
-Ducky- wrote:

Slow down your keyboard (Control Panel, keyboard) and then click on play game on the second screen and then either hold down enter, or wedge the key down with a heavy book or equivilent

I tried that but it didn't work. I released it only to find the game over screen and no items. Maybe it doesn't work with windows xp?

Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:12 am

arogance1 wrote:
-Ducky- wrote:

Been using that trick very often in the past. one of the best and oldest. ;)

Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:55 pm

My birthday was the 24th and I played neoquest II, pyramids and slots all day to get as many refreshes as possible.

I got 3 RE's, two times Adee the Chia talking about world events [first time I got the same one twice in a row] and one stealing 25 neopoints or whatever. I did get two dark faerie quests in a row too, though.

Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:10 pm

My birthday was the 24th, too. I didn't get a single good RE. I found neopoints on the floor a few times (only 10 or 20 NP at a time), the monoceraptor growled at me, and I got that RE where you have to pay 5000 NP to get a kadoatie's owner to take it away. Yeah. Not cool.

Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:52 am

I actually got a handfull of events. I think I got 4 or so doing Tyranu Evavu...before it made me stop.

I recieved at least 3 of the "we are going to steal all of your food while you aren't looking" ones..

I received at least 4 neopoints on the floor..ranging from 100 to 1000

I found 4 codestones (3 bri and and Zei)

I recieved 3 farie quetss (2 air 1 fire)

I recieved 2 random zombie passes and hands you part of the spooky treasure map

and finaly I don't even want to think about the random Chia sign up for neopets..etc. ones.

But no rare random events such as the painter or fountain farie quest
Topic locked