For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Gloats and Cries!

Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:24 pm

THis is the place to do 'em.
Get a started :P

Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:37 pm

FIRST GLOATER! And a big gloat at that!

:D :D :D : Thanks to Adam, lookie what I have now! http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?sel ... _pie123473 - she was a blue Aisha, now she's a desert Kyrii! =D

EDIT - I'm rich-er! =D Congratulations, dottie6644, you just found 200 Neopoints on the floor!!! (Adam also gave me 105k from the fund he had for me. Wow, my own fund. I'm fund worthy! =D)

Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:58 pm

Successfully transferred a pet! My heart was pounding! :D

Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:06 pm

lmblackjack21 wrote:Successfully transferred a pet! My heart was pounding! :D

Ah ha, ha, ha, get it!? Ok I'm done with that now...

Won 9k on turdles :) .

Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:42 pm

Gloat: Turmy ate my petpet! :)

Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:44 pm

Lost 12k liquid in the stocks so far today. Go back up COFL! Please.

Gained movement on lab pet.

Food and junk from freebies.

Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:51 pm

HA HA! I have Baby Usul! Check my screenname! goddess_of_earth400!!
hahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:35 am

:( - Nothing from Tombola
:) - Felt slightly richer at the Shrine
:( - Nothing from the Fruit Machine

Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:23 am

After 53 months (almost 4 1/2 years!) at Neopets, I finally won 10,000 NP on the wheel of excitement and got the avatar.

I also finally got the black pteri as a challenger, beat him and got that avatar.

I feel like I'll never get the snowager or wheel of mediocrity avs, though. :(

Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:38 am

just got 3 random events in 5 minutes :)

got a neopets 5th birthday goodie bag, a har codestone, then this:

magickofexcalibur says 'Mmmmmm I love Neopoints, I want to be the richest pet in Neopia!'

Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:03 am

GLOAT!!! Click here for the Quest Help page.

YAY!

The Fountain Faerie says 'Wow, thanks, you found my !'

The Fountain Faerie winks at you and smiles. "The next time you visit my Rainbow Fountain, I will have a little surprise for you!"

Click here to continue.

Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:09 am

:D Got the Pant Devil as a BD challenger while playing Dice-a-Roo and he didn't even steal anything.

Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:17 am

Gratz, Sylence. Do you already have your color picked out? I suggest you wait and make sure you don't waste it. I got one and I wasted it. Not happy.

What did the faerie want?

Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:34 am

Gloat: a Velvet Eyrie Cloak

I havent decided yet I have 4 pets on my main and 2 on my sub once I get the snowbunny avi I am moving that pet.. well somewhere.. and putting maybe a garlic jubjub in I want something ya just cant paint.. so I aint honestly sure

Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:35 am

Marshmallow Sky wrote:Gratz, Sylence. Do you already have your color picked out? I suggest you wait and make sure you don't waste it. I got one and I wasted it. Not happy.

What did the faerie want?

Congrats. I did the same exact thing Marshmallow. I made a pirate lupe, and then didn't like him, so I tried giving him to a friend, but alas, he was lost in the transfer.
Topic locked