For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Game score limits

Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:04 am

Anyone know any game's score limit before the message appears say "your score is under review.....blah...blah...blah"?

I know that the chia bombers limit is somewhere between 1200 to 1300, and Dubloon is anything above 2000 (I think)

It would be helpful to know cos they are going to reset the high score table soon, so post whatever you know here.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:12 am

The game score review is quite normal. You'll get it randomly for high and low scores alike. It's nothing to worry about, but can be a pain.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:15 am

I thought they only reviewed scores that are very high and achived in a very low time? o_O

Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:16 am

Not necessarily a quick amount of time, just a high score. Usually it's one that will get you a trophy, as far as I know.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:55 am

stampsyne wrote:The game score review is quite normal. You'll get it randomly for high and low scores alike. It's nothing to worry about, but can be a pain.

lol, I am not worry, just want to get a trophy when the high score table resets, but if my score gets "review", I will miss the timing and the trophies :P

Re: Game score limits

Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:28 am

ultraman wrote:Anyone know any game's score limit before the message appears say "your score is under review.....blah...blah...blah"?

I know that the chia bombers limit is somewhere between 1200 to 1300, and Dubloon is anything above 2000 (I think)

It would be helpful to know cos they are going to reset the high score table soon, so post whatever you know here.

I believe the limit for MAGAX is 2500 points. But I think it may vary, on January 1st it was 3000.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:05 pm

Jelly Processing Plant should be 1259 .

Bumber Cars 849.

jelly blobs of Doom ~5000

Re: Game score limits

Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:46 pm

ultraman wrote:Anyone know any game's score limit before the message appears say "your score is under review.....blah...blah...blah"?

It's 1,157. I believe.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:59 pm

I posted a high score, and it said it under review, does anyone know How long I have to wait, I check the list like 7 hours later, My score still not there and more high scores has apears.

Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:58 am

irwik wrote:Jelly Processing Plant should be 1259 .

Bumber Cars 849.

jelly blobs of Doom ~5000

JPP should be 1249, several people (me included) got that score in the High score table on the 1st day (I was in the top 3, but didn't get gold, only a silver :cry: )

galonski64 wrote:I posted a high score, and it said it under review, does anyone know How long I have to wait, I check the list like 7 hours later, My score still not there and more high scores has apears.

It depends..., I had a Dubloon Disaster high score of over 7,000 points last month, they only updated it after a few days :x

Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:27 am

galonski64 wrote:I posted a high score, and it said it under review, does anyone know How long I have to wait, I check the list like 7 hours later, My score still not there and more high scores has apears.

For two months in a row I stayed the top person in Feed Florg. The first time I got the gold trophy I had to wait almost a week before my name showed up on the high scores and to get my trophy.

I think part of it (as well as the reason I was able to score so high) was the extreme slowness of the T1 server at my college. To get a score over 2000 took me at least 3 to 5 hrs. I think it totaled to about 6 hrs. And the game gets glitchy too.

Now you see why I hardly play that game anymore :P It is incredibly boring besides that fact.

Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:29 pm

stampsyne wrote:The game score review is quite normal. You'll get it randomly for high and low scores alike. It's nothing to worry about, but can be a pain.

It is not completely random.

Mootix Drop is exactly 2000 points or more.

Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:20 pm

Meerca Chase (the first) is 1000. When I wanted a trophy, I waited until the scores got reset and then I got as close to 1000 as I could without going over. I ended up with a silver because they didn't approve the higher scores until a couple days later (when they did, I got shoved WAY down the list). It's a very good way to get trophies. ;)
Topic locked