For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Items in your inventory randomly changing. o.O

Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:46 am

A while back, one of my restocked mint explosion ice lollies turned into a lemon swirly negg.
Just now, my chocalotta ice lolly turned into a chickentastic ice lolly.
Anyone had something like that happen to them?

Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:57 am

:o I haven't had any items randomly change on me (that I remember), I think that would really freak me out. It's sort of amusing, but kind of creepy, I wouldn't know what to do. :oops: However lately I do seem to get random codestones in my inventory without any RE's or anything. o_O

Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:15 am

Nope, not happening to me... Nothing exiting ever happens to me... :(

Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:26 am

.... i have a Caramel Chia Parfait for some reason... maybe it changed from something...

Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:27 am

watericesage wrote:Nope, not happening to me... Nothing exiting ever happens to me... :(

Same here. :( Or maybe I"m just not observant to notice it.

Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:31 am

My bottle of red sand turned into a Maple Syrup Negg!

This owns! XD

Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:33 am

Nonthing as of yet has changed for me

Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:33 am

Hm...Neggs eh? Niffty.

Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:35 am

I got extra items in my inventory once. I don't remember what they were, but they were cheap and they just appeared. I also went to check up on my pets and found a half made skeith! I have never owned a skeith, and I don't plan to. No idea where it came from.

Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:25 am

I want free neggs! *throws tantrum* Gimme!!

Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:33 am

This is one of those glitches that make me want to wish I was lucky enough to get something from ...
Then again ...I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to use anything that would be given as it would be "abusing" the glitch.
O.o;
Topic locked