For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

"Gross" Foods?

Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:36 am

Neopian Gross Foods aren't that gross...some of it anyways! Neopets might want to update it!

Chocolate Fish: Mild. Battered and fried fish dipped in a melted concoction of marshmallows and chocolate. Not heavanly, but nice texture and contrast.

Sweetcorn with Tomato Sauce: Delish! It has a great contrast, and the sweetness of corn contrasts perfectly with (ketchup)tomato sauce!

Jellied Eggs: Seriously, it depends on your prefrence. Blackberry jam in hardboiled egg white. Not too bad for me.

Minced Beef Pretzel: The sugar makes it sort of yucky, but minced beef(like taco beef) and olives taste pretty well together. Nicely thought up of I suppose.

Strawberry and Cheese milkshake: Strawberry and Cheddar is amazingly well blended and smooth. Most will think it's nasty, but hey, if your me, it tasted pretty good! Sweet and Tangy.

Tasted any? Or anything else? Add em on! We should make a petition to make really nasty gross foods.

Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:27 am

Dung Jelly: Would be great for Cybunnies. (If you don't get it... one day you will.)

*could think up more, but is busy on other message boards and playing sakhmet solitaire*

Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:43 am

Dandelion and Burdock drink is a gross food I believe. To me it sounds pretty good. Then again, this comes from the girl who has eaten dandelions and whose best friend's grandma makes dandelion soup. Heh heh heh.

Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:05 am

notanderson_neo wrote:Dung Jelly: Would be great for Cybunnies. (If you don't get it... one day you will.)

*could think up more, but is busy on other message boards and playing sakhmet solitaire*

I meant eating it yourself, but I get it. Ewww. :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:12 am

There are a few gross foods that I actually like in real life. Onion ice cream is GOOD!

My favorite Neopian thing is this out of date piece of advice in 'Help'

Where do you get Gross foods such as Fish Pops from?

You can get Gross food as a prize when you use the Alien Aisha Vending Machine. You need to have a Nerkmid in order to play, then go to the games room and search for 'Alien Aisha'. To get a Nerkmid, your best bet is to buy one from a shop or auction as they are pretty rare.

Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:50 am

Peanut Butter Pizza: A thick slice of pizza encrusted with a nice layer of peanut butter. Simply delicious!

Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:12 am

AFI_Sorrow wrote:Dandelion and Burdock drink is a gross food I believe. To me it sounds pretty good. Then again, this comes from the girl who has eaten dandelions and whose best friend's grandma makes dandelion soup. Heh heh heh.

Ever heard of Dandelion and Burdock Cordial? Trust me, Gross Foods is the wrong food group for anything ressembling that wonderful mixture.

Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:38 am

I think a 'stick of butter' is a gross food. That never made sense to me.

Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:16 am

Stick of butter? Gross? I've gotten into the butter a few times in my life. :evil:

Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:13 am

*laughs* While I haven't tasted any of those things myself, now I'd like to. Thanks to you guys. :P

Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:36 am

I just found Onion Cola. I wonder what that's like. I already eat onions... :evil: It's 3.5K on the wiz and looking good.

Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:48 pm

lionheartwitty wrote:
AFI_Sorrow wrote:Dandelion and Burdock drink is a gross food I believe. To me it sounds pretty good. Then again, this comes from the girl who has eaten dandelions and whose best friend's grandma makes dandelion soup. Heh heh heh.

Ever heard of Dandelion and Burdock Cordial? Trust me, Gross Foods is the wrong food group for anything ressembling that wonderful mixture.

We have the fizzy version in the UK and its yummy!! Cant imagine why its in the gross foods section, I buy it all the time!:)

Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:51 pm

xjox wrote:
lionheartwitty wrote:

We have the fizzy version in the UK and its yummy!! Cant imagine why its in the gross foods section, I buy it all the time!:)

Yeh, I have a glass of it right now. :D

Wonder what Fantastic Fly Pie would taste like...

Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:24 pm

Chocolate Taco: Bacon, meat, sour cream and chocolate make this a rather interesting treat.

That doesn't sound gross but Neopets has it under Gross Food anyway.

Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:28 pm

*grumbles*
I think asparagus should be counted as a gross food. Bleh!
Topic locked