For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

would you sell it or let eat dust

Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:04 am

i just went through a spring cleaning in my deposit box
and was surprised to find a lot of books (from ad. calendar)
and other things that go for about 1k-....

but i' m really sentimental and i would never sell those items
would you?? o_O

Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:29 am

Everything I've got in my SDB right now is retired so for now it's gathering dust :evil:

EDIT - Actually I'm wrong on that...the Neopets 5th Birthday junk isn't retired (yet ??)

Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:30 am

I don't sell those items. You can buy them again if you sell them but it will be more expensive

Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:36 am

yeah ill just let them collect dust...erm i mean neopoints :D
and just when everything in my db retires ...i'l still keep it there

damn i just can't get myself to sell those things :cry:

Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:53 pm

Anyway, most items will only appreciate in nps ... :evil:

Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:55 pm

The only way I can get myself to sell anything is if I pretend I'll buy it later (I never do), but that way the np keeps coming in!

Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:57 pm

maggskaggs wrote:The only way I can get myself to sell anything is if I pretend I'll buy it later (I never do), but that way the np keeps coming in!

Haha I do that too!! I thought I was the only person who lies to themselves!

Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:58 pm

If I don't lie to myself, I'd probably have the packrat avatar now without even trying. I better do a spring cleaning soon.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:53 pm

I don't usually do spring cleanings...Every once in awhile I'll go through my SDB and take out most things that aren't of sentimental value (faeries, dubloons, codestones, food, scratchcards) and sell them. I've never sold the advent calendar stuff though...I'll only sell them if they shoot up in price :D

Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:30 pm

I keep all of the advent calendar stuff, things I get as gifts or cute things :D The rest, I just sell.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:42 pm

I keep everything, almost literally. :P Every single thing I get, I consider saving. I have stuff from when I first got on Neopets ages ago. :lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:54 pm

I usually collect loads of stuff in my safety deposit box for the longest time. Then afterwards I put all the items that I have more than one of into my shop. So I guess I am willing to sell the things I have duplicates of.

Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:46 pm

I keep pretty much everything. That includes piles of sludge, ummagines and half eaten omelletes. I keep thinking, maybe there will be a Neo2K and I'll be one of the few to survive thanks to my hoarding skills.

Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:10 am

Kurisutaru wrote:I keep everything, almost literally. :P Every single thing I get, I consider saving. I have stuff from when I first got on Neopets ages ago. :lol:

Hahah, that is so me. XD
I have a red peophin soft toy that I got like when I first joined... and every time I see it I think how much I could get for it but... I just can't bring myself to sell it. XP

Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:05 am

Lol, I put mine in a gallery. :P
Topic locked