41%
Kacheek
20%
Lupe
13%
Yurble
26%

Total votes : 46

Which species of Neopet is the most over-rated?

Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:51 am

I say the Shoyru - I don't see how such a flat, boring, lifeless, mundane design can be so popular.

Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:17 am

yeah me too! they only think he's cool because he has that cool *i only show one eye* pose :P

Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:22 pm

personally I love all of those pets. It might not be insanely popular but I think the aisha is the most over-rated pet. I don't know why but I think it is just over-rated.
Last edited by rbpnmn on Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:02 pm

Yeah, I think the Shoyru too. Just doesn't appeal to me.

Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:17 pm

Well I like shoyrus, but I agree that they are so overrated. The basic colors and poses are really... meh.

And I agree with rbpnmn about aishas being overrated aswell.

Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:11 pm

Noo I like the Shoyru... In my opinion he's the cutest pet in regular non- color pose.

Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:50 pm

I'd say the Yurble; Everyond is dashing around trying to get one 'cause it's new but the fact is it's not that great. I mean, it's cute but everyone only wants it 'cause it's new. :?

Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 pm

Raven Poet wrote:I'd say the Yurble; Everyond is dashing around trying to get one 'cause it's new but the fact is it's not that great. I mean, it's cute but everyone only wants it 'cause it's new. :?
yes, that's true, but you got to admit that it actually is a nice looking neopet :)

Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:08 am

I like all of those Neopets. Heck, I love all the Neopets except tonus, yurbles, krawks and draiks.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:24 am

Shoyru's really are, they are ugly, gosh tnt give them a revamp!

Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:09 am

Kacheeks. Sure, the plushies look pretty cute in real life, but they're ugly on the site. :P

Dontchoo trashtalk Shoyrus!!!

Eifro: "You talkin' about me?!"

Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:39 am

I dont like the yurble...at all. :shock:

Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:43 am

Shoyru,sure,its kind of cute,but well..its sort of flat..and um..yeah. I dont get it,but maybe if I was a boy or I liked dragons I would..

Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:29 am

Dawn2 wrote:I like all of those Neopets. Heck, I love all the Neopets except tonus, yurbles, krawks and draiks.

But this ISN'T a poll about which Neopet you like. It's about which Neopet you THINK is over-rated. The Tonu has better shading and better design than the Shoyru, yet has far less colours.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:54 am

Chris wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:I like all of those Neopets. Heck, I love all the Neopets except tonus, yurbles, krawks and draiks.

But this ISN'T a poll about which Neopet you like. It's about which Neopet you THINK is over-rated. The Tonu has better shading and better design than the Shoyru, yet has far less colours.

Then I think none of them are over-rated except the ones I listed in my original post.
Topic locked