For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:10 pm

LaraLeigh wrote:Does anyone know where to find the water wizard?

Yar. That would be here:

http://maragrace.blogspot.com/2006/05/m ... izard.html

Sorry for the delayed answer. I didn't realize so many more would be starting the plot after it finished, lol. The last six constellation tutorials are up there, too, but since the demand I might do my best to add the first.

Good luck to all.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:43 pm

Was just reading the 1st page, only to realise either those people were psychic or TNT have been reading the boards again.

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
Wind wrote:
pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:so when does everyone think they're going to actually add Altador to the map?

Are they even going to?
I hope if they do, they'll revamp the map and show the other side of neopia.

I certainly hope they do. It would be kind of silly to have to go through Faerie City everytime we want to go to Altador. And I agree... I really hope they revamp the map...maybe we'll get Lutari Islad at the same time...nah...I think that's just wishful thinking :battar:

hammy1142mek wrote:altador, lunari island and kiko lake all need to be added to the map.

The messages were only posted a week ago :D

Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:22 am

Yeah but well uhm, they were planning to release a 3-D Neopia before the Lost Desert Plot even. Years ago. All these things are far known ahead of time.

It was just an actual surprise to us all that they finally did, I think. Both the 3-D world and Lutari Island on the same day. Whoot!

We were all starting to think Lutari Island was just as nonexistant as Jelly World. :P

Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:34 am

yeah...maybe I'm a subconsious psychic...I don't even realize I am one...haha 8)

Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:44 am

*Looks hopeful*

Any update on prizes, the plot closing?

Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:52 am

94asm wrote:*Looks hopeful*

I'm thinking that they will give out the prizes for the plot and the cup at the same time...

Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:02 am

poohroony wrote:
94asm wrote:*Looks hopeful*

I'm thinking that they will give out the prizes for the plot and the cup at the same time...

Hopefully.
People have had PLENTY of time to compelte the Altador plot, so I don't see why they can't send out the prizes. And they better be good because we've waited long enough. xP

Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:23 pm

They've waited so long once again, I forgot I was waiting :x

Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:51 pm

Deferred hope makes a heart grow sick.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:17 am

What if there aren't prizes? :o

Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:20 am

flyinglizard wrote:What if there aren't prizes? :o

Nah don't worry. Jerdana said at the end of the plot we will be rewarded :)

Yes, there are going to be prizes.

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:16 am

The plot hasn't officially finished, people are still able to complete it.

When TNT close the plot - we might have to wait a couple of weeks to be awarded prizes.

TNT usually announce the end of a plot in the news, or at least say prizes are on their way.

At the end of the last step, when King Altador is talking in the Council Chambers he says we can come back to the Chambers to check to see if the prizes are available.

Please be patient

Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:22 pm

The News said:
If you weren't sided with the Cup winners, don't worry! We're currently tallying everyone's scores, and we'll have prizes available early next week for all those who participated. (And a chance to win even MORE prizes in a day or two, so keep checking back!)

I think both their talking about both the altador cup and altador plot prizes

Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:23 pm

flyinglizard wrote:The News said:
If you weren't sided with the Cup winners, don't worry! We're currently tallying everyone's scores, and we'll have prizes available early next week for all those who participated. (And a chance to win even MORE prizes in a day or two, so keep checking back!)

I think both their talking about both the altador cup and altador plot prizes

It may mean the Staff Tournament - as it says "a chance to win".

Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:34 am

So, where are these prizes! Its been a month, for a plot easier that the LDP!
Topic locked