Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 4:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Drawing Chibis
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
OK luvs, here is the dl (down low for all you old hippies)

I can not draw chibs. It's impossible, i'm all like "Hey I wanna draw chibs!" and my chibs are like "hey...no!" and i'm like "DARN!"
lol

anyway, after that, I was wondering if anyone had some FAbuloUS advice?

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I guess I'll just quickly write up a li'l mini-tutorial on how I draw chibis.

Chibis are generally about 3 heads tall, meaning their height is equal to three of their heads. So I draw a circle, and some guidelines to help me see how big three heads are, 'cuz I suck and can't measure by just looking at something.

Now, since chibis are little deformed people (whee!), they have big heads, hands, feet, and little bodies. So, draw like a little circle in the middle, with two circles slightly next to it (or wherever you want the hands), and at the bottom, two really big circles for feet.

Now, just draw in the body, arms, legs, hands and feet. Then, divide the head into fourths and draw a line in the middle. You're gonna need these guidelines if you want your chibi to have big eyes and look horrendously adorable.

Now, draw in the head. Chibis have gigantic eyes, usually big smiles (or at least happy ones do), and usually, no nose, or a very tiny one. The guidelines are for making the kind of eye I use for chibis, but if you don't like 'em, fine by me. Experiment a bit, after all, it's your picture. For this little dude, I gave him a happy smile and spiky hair, just because I wanted to. Since you're drawing your chibi, give him/her whatever you want. I also darkened the lines using the burn tool, so you can distinguish them better.

And, of course, erase/delete all the guidelines and color it in when you're done. I didn't feel like coloring this little dude in, so here's an example of a finished chibi.

Hope that helped ya. Oh, and this is the first tutorial I've ever written... ever. Go me!

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
Yay mom! You do rock! Thanks so much!

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]