An artistic oracle. Meet fellow creators and swap advice. Every skill you can imagine is on show.
Topic locked

My gallery: Helpies and Opinions?

Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:36 pm

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml ... e_of_slime

That is the link to my gallery. What do you think needs to be done with it? It need something(s) to it to help it out alot. If you can help me, I'd highly appreicate it more then you know.
Last edited by Witch King on Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:12 pm

This would probably fit better in The Workshop.

Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:20 pm

Okie doke. I'll go hunting for The Workshop. I didn't know where I should have placed this. They've seemed to have moved things around again since the last time I was here.

Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:42 pm

Hm, I'll save you the trouble. :D Moving this topic to the Workshop and deleting the other one.

But anyways, what are you looking for first off? If you mean graphicswise...I'd say you should make the background fixed, perhaps make the box wider, change a few of those colours around...just minor stuff like that.

Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:53 pm

Haha, thank you.

But I can't say exactly what I'm looking for. I've more or less have had it set up like that for over like six months now and I can't see what I should and shouldn't do to it. Know what I mean? So I'm looking for others opinions on my gallery and helping me do what I needs to do! :)

Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:02 pm

It looks pretty good as it is, is there anyway you could give the pale green box a very feint background of somekind? rather than just a block colour. other than that, it looks pretty good. i hope i've helped at all...

?

Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:04 pm

I don't know. Someone from here (don't know the name, many many months back) did that for me, and I don't know how to make those things so I can't say if I can or can not. Very good idea though.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:03 pm

My opinions (lol I have a lot, don't take them personally):
1.A blog for your text, the page is too long
2. Your background is too busy, something a little less vibrant
3.I actually like the plain green box
4. Your text color is very well suited

Yes

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:09 pm

I've been gathering that. But that's just the thing, I can't find anyone to helps! I've posted a couple times (somone deleted one of my posts...) in Open Forums and no one is willing to helpies!

Re: Yes

Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:17 am

Slime Lord wrote:I've been gathering that. But that's just the thing, I can't find anyone to helps! I've posted a couple times (somone deleted one of my posts...) in Open Forums and no one is willing to helpies!

Well what do you need done?

Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:43 am

My suggestions are getting a blog made for you and getting a background with slime items in it. :)

Well...

Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:08 pm

1. Blog. Maybe like the one I have my items in? I don't know.
2. Background. Seems that it too needs anew so maybe what Kitten suggested, but just with my bigger items (Runny Snot, Crunchy Snot Ball, Foil Slorg Stamp, Slorg Flakes, Slorg Slime, Plushie Sludgy, etc.etc.)

3. I'd love to have a userlook up for that account, but it's not a neccesite.

Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:35 pm

feel free to use them, or if you don't like them don't...I don't really care lol :)

Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:20 pm

The Blog doesn't look too bad...The background image isn't all that good. Not enough of something...

There decent. But I think I need better for such a large gallery, thank you!

(Sorry didn't respond sooner, I never got an email from PPT that I got a reply!)

Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:30 am

Not enough ...slime! Waiting to see the end result.
Topic locked