PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Mac-Compatible Games

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi everyone!

I recently purchased a new iMac and I'm having trouble finding some games for my new computer. Does anyone know of any good MMORPGs for Mac? I'm hoping to eventually get a copy of Windows so I can play Maple Story, but I'm looking for something to get in to in the meantime.

Re: Mac-Compatible Games

Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 pm

ah well may ill join you on this, but personally i find WoW is the only one that is a good enough MMORPG for a mac

Thu May 01, 2008 2:36 am

Do you have an Apple store near you? The one near me carries tons of games, although I'm not sure how many are MMORPGS :(

Is VMWare an option?

Thu May 01, 2008 8:03 am

angisfab wrote:Do you have an Apple store near you? The one near me carries tons of games, although I'm not sure how many are MMORPGS :(

Is VMWare an option?

On my MacMini I've had to turn to Parallels simply because the memory on my MacBook Pro can' take it, but if all goes well, boarding school will be on the way AND a different set up will be at hand too. So hopefully I can get a good 'ole PC and run all my games on that.
But, I should scout around for more Mac games.....

Thu May 01, 2008 3:19 pm

My boyfriend got a Macbook for Christmas. He gets his games off Ebay, haha.

He was excited that Railroads was available for Mac.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:14 am

I find gaming on a Mac so odd because everything feels displaced. How long have you guys been gaming on a mac. For me its been like a month at school and I dont like it very much.
Topic locked