PC, X-Box, Playstation 2, Gamecube and so on. Hints, tips and discussion here.
Topic locked

Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:36 pm

heavysuit wrote:Well,the univresal way of doing something like that is typing
/joinparty Or
/join party But I haven't played it.Check the website.THey have all of the info you need.

They don't have all the info at the website. That's the problem. Everything is only half explained, if explained at all. The advantages of a party are there and how to talk to someone in a party, but not how to make the party to begin with.

Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:39 pm

Jasujo wrote:Okay, Tim and I are finally both in and finally both on the same channel. :) Does anyone know how to make a party? I see information about the advantages of a party, but not how to make one. Also, how do you trade with someone?

You open your skills window (alt+s) and go to the Basics section. And where it says "Make Party", drag the icon to your hot keys (on the bottom). Click on the person you want to invite and press your hotkey for party. And when they accept, your party's made! n_n

Make sure you don't close your window, but minimize it. When you close it, you might leave the party if you press OK on the "Are you sure you want to..." window. n_n;;

Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:08 pm

Thank you very much! :)

Is trading much of the same? Click on the trading skill with someone highlighted? (I'd try it myself, but we got disconnected this morning. :( )

Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:14 pm

Yeah, trading is exactly the same. ^^

For some reason I find jellies annoying and I think choropy are cute. *nervous laugh at the sudden thought*

Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:16 pm

I played for a while, got to level 9, had to leave, and now I can't connect :cry:

This is worse than trying to get in the party quest on Maple Story... o.o;;

Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:42 pm

Yeah, Tim got me a new outfit this morning and a glowing sword. The game disconnected before I woke up, though, so I haven't gotten to see them yet. It was the outfit I wanted, too, with the animal print. ^.^

Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:57 pm

ok, finally got it to work and now im a level 22 hawker with a sword nuckle and a zorro mask, the second backshield, and the full set of beginning hawkers' clothes. I'm getting rather addicted to this game :P i've started training in the desert and those leki's are annoying

Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:04 pm

Ooh, you're near the Aqua King then in the Everloon Desert. If you can last and you want some really nice experience, jump in a couple Aqua King battles. ;) It's even better when Junon's Aqua comes around. :)

Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:11 pm

I have a level 38 muse, I'm training at the aquas. I get like 2k+ exp a spawn thanks to wind storm. xD

Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:25 pm

This game has awful amounts of Engrish. :lol:
It's alright, but the servers are way too crowded. I'll stick to my private RO server.

Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:34 pm

Yup, ive just started joining in with those aqua king battles, Its so cool how much experience they give :D now im level 26, I have a black mask now, and I managed to buy another one for 5k that im going to try and sell... wow I dont't have much to say :P

Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:52 pm

Haha, I've haven't played in so long since I just formatted my computer and was avoiding it for a while. I lagged terribly at the Aqua king place so I gave up there XD;;

If you see a muse with a butterfly mask and wings named MoonSkiez, then uh... You didn't not see me. :D

Engrish is good for... Nevermind, it doesn't help your health what-so-ever now that I think about it. o____o

Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:49 pm

Did anyone here participate in the double experience event on the 18th? That was awesome fun. :) I raised like three levels and I didn't even play all day. ;) lol

Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:37 pm

I participated too, I was stuck at level 27 and I managed to jump to level 30
So now I have full cricker armor, the Heresey mask and the first set of double swords :) I think I had too much money for my own good...

Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:54 am

I'm downloading the setup now. What server are you all on? Or are there different servers?
Topic locked