If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Re: You know you're addicted to PPT when....

Thu May 01, 2008 12:49 pm

You name your kids Yukio, Jim, Hunter, and/or Rune.

I did something similar to that with my DS version of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon when I named my pokemon after members of PPT. (especailly after Jasujo (Absol), Kym and Xandra (both of which are Poliwags atm on my PMD game) and Twizz).

Thu May 01, 2008 1:28 pm

Combusken BG wrote:(especailly after Jasujo (Absol),

Absol is very cool! Tyvm! ^.^

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:00 pm

1)you know your addicted to ppt when you can't do two things without running to your computer to post
2)your mum and dad are having somone watching over you every second to make sure you don't go on ppt

Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:19 pm

You see a commercial on tv for Indiana Jones toys and the first thing you think of is screenshots.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:00 am

when this is your 180th post. :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:05 am

you receive more birthday greetings there than on facebook (you know, where your RL friends are).

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:41 pm

When you visit the site more than once a day.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Count Spookola wrote:You're also addicted to PPT when you look at Microsoft Office *.ppt extensions and wonder why PPT is invading Microsoft's domain.

you know what? i didnt even know there was another ppt until the site changed and left all my bookmarks useless. lol

Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:32 am

- You browse through years-old threads and fondly remember them. Not necessarily because they were better, just because they were memorable (look for the "Monitors..." thread, for example (the locked one from 2006)).

- When you notice stuff like the fact that the descriptions for the various boards have changed recently.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:43 pm

when your on pinkpt on thanksgiveing. ~:> ~:>
Topic locked