If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

More funny exam responses

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:13 am

His professor sent him an e-mail the following day:

Dear Michael,

Every year I attempt to boost my students' final grades by giving them this relatively simple exam consisting of 100 True/False questions from only 3 chapters of material. For the past 20 years that I have taught Intro Communications 101 at this institution I have never once seen someone score below a 65 on this exam. Consequently, your score of a zero is the first in history and ultimately brought the entire class average down a whole 8 points.

There were two possible answer choices: A (True) and B (False). You chose C for all 100 questions in an obvious attempt to get lucky with a least a quarter of the answers. It's as if you didn't look at a single question. Unfortunately, this brings your final grade in this class to failing. See you next year!

May God have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,
Professor William Turner

P.S. If all else fails, go with B from now on.
B is the new C

Re: More funny exam responses

Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:10 am

aw shame!
hilarious but still so stupidly cute. :lol:

Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:24 pm

...and how exactly did you acquire these?

Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:51 pm

:roflol: I just shared that with my coworkers, and all of us are cracking up. That was GREAT!

Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:57 pm

Peter Nguyen strikes again! xD

Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:32 pm

oh... my... GOD.
*falls to the floor laughing*
I especially like the "Oh God no..."

Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:31 am

I thought for a moment that it said Benton and not Benson on that test, and I was going to email my old English teacher and laugh at him.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 am

Oh my goodness!!!!! I am totally sending that to my fellow intellectually snobbish college friends! They'll get a kick out of that!

Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:35 pm

Oh, you can laugh at that, but read this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

Wait... That's not funny, that's tragic.

Undergraduates make frequent elementary slip ups, such as:

Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:55 am

D:

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:33 pm

Binomial theorem <3

*is a nerd*
*knows how to expand*

Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love the expand one! Hilarious!

Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:15 pm

Peter is my new hero. <3

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:17 pm

Nguyen? That's the last name of one of the kids in my class. Why did the teacher call him Michael in the email?

That is so hilarious. Reminds me of these two:

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:28 pm

:roflol: That's awesome!
New rule: when in doubt, draw an elephant, it will most certainly get in the way of any mathematical equations... :P

I wish I had a picture of the maze my sister drew on her calculus final (she was told by both my mom and her adviser that since the school wouldn't allow her to drop it, that she could do whatever she wanted). She spent the entirety of the exam period drawing the maze and then added the note "I dare you to finish it" to the teacher on it.

If only she'd known about the elephant rule! Hehehehe.
Topic locked