If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:15 pm

I'm not sure if I would go back in time but I would definitely like to be able to pause it to make my days as long as I'd like so I can finish doing whatever I want/need to do at the time.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:28 pm

I'd definitely use it mainly to go back ten minutes and make cutting and/or dramatic remarks that slipped my mind at the time.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:16 pm

benladesh wrote:It depends on if we grow older when we stop time or not. Ideally if I stopped aging. I would get more sleep...

If you stopped aging, would getting sleep in stopped time actually make you feel more refreshed? *ponders for awhile, then gets bored and goes back to game*

Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:37 pm

I don't think I'd do much other than pausing it once in a while.

Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:26 pm

I'd use it to say really stupid things, see the reaction, then go back a few minutes and say nothing. I'd go into a bookstore right when the next Harry Potter book came out, stop time, read it, then spoil in for everyone in the store. I would give my self a second chance every now and then when bowling.

I guess I would use it for mischief rather than pure evil. =P

Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:39 pm

Ski wrote:I'd use it to say really stupid things, see the reaction, then go back a few minutes and say nothing. I'd go into a bookstore right when the next Harry Potter book came out, stop time, read it, then spoil in for everyone in the store. I would give my self a second chance every now and then when bowling.

I guess I would use it for mischief rather than pure evil. =P

Some people would say Harry Potter spoilers count as pure evil. :)

Other things I'd do would be to go back in time and change things, littler things such as embarrassing myself, and maybe bigger things, and I'd freak people out by pausing time and "appearing" in front of them, and I'd go forward in time to see what my life will be like in the future.

And if I could, I'd pause time so I could chat longer on AIM. I don't think that'd be possible though, unless I could make it so that the other people weren't paused.

Like I said, I don't know any famous movie lines...(if you don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore that.)

Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:26 pm

I control time?
Entire worlds will burn under my iron booted heel as I lay waste to all of existance and remake it to my own designs.

Good and evil would have no meaning in a world that I controlled.
For I would controll it, and none could stand against me.

(Basicly, I'm not even going to pretend that power such as this wouldn't corrupt me in about the time it took me to realise what I could do with it)

Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:07 am

stuff i'm not aloud to post so i will say save the endangerd specieses and assasinate President Bush poison so it would be imposible to tell i hate how he made hunting most endagerd species legal
Topic locked