If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:34 pm

I decided to post this post totally united or unaltered. And it turned out pretty coog! If I kept typing, I'm sutre it'd probnably get worse and wose. I'm sure it'll desend into a state of utter appalungningness and teriblre mishtiing of keys in general, along with a few mistakes here and there. I ahve the advanagage of being aboule to type without looking at the keyboard, adn knowing where all the keys ar,eb but forethinking probably keys the best of me on occasions. Which is why I'll probbabyly tsop typing arbouti now.

My typos are usually edited before I see them (quick use of the backspace, instinctive). I seem to type lyl or yly a lot for some reason. I dunno why. Nothing too memorable, otherwise.

Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:51 am

I'm sure we've all made some pretty embarrasing typos, but I can't remember most of mine. this is a post of mine conmpletely unedited. I'm actually pretty acuarte, especially givem how fast I type (very fast). Lots and lots of practice I guess. If i actually had a life I'm sure this paragraph would be farm ore difficult to read (farm ore! haha!) -obligatory Órlagh fandom- and now I'm done.

Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:51 pm

I do sometimes spell the word properly as ploperly.

Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:48 am

I tend to have this bad habit where I'm typing something and then thinking of something else. This usually leads to me typing my thoughts... thus creating a very weird sentence.

Since I chat all the time, I'm known for it. :D

Plus, I make a lot of the typoes listed here. :oops:

Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:54 am

Well, I personally have never done this, but it's very fun to talk to someone through IM when they happen to be drunk. The resulting typos are FANTASTICALLY FUNNY. You should do it some time. :D

Me, on the other hand... I don't have THAT many cool typos to talk about, as I, like others, instinctively delete them the second I mistype, but I am, on the other hand, the Queen of Misreading Things. Usually misreading innocent things to be really dirty. Ask anyone I talk to regularly online. They can attest to this fact.

Buuut, just for your sake, I'll show you how truly horrible my typing skills are and keep myself from touching the delete key through this next paragraph (I'll just retype this post):

Well, I personally have never done this, but it's very fun to talk to someone through Im whent hey happen to be drunk. The resulting typis are FANTASTICAKLY FUNNY. You should do it some time. :D

Me on the other hand... I dont have that many cool typios to talk about, as I like others, instrinctively delete tehm the secdon I mistype, but I am, on the other hand, the Queen of misreading things. usually misreading innocent things to be rteally dirtys. Ask anyone I tlak to regulary online. They can atests to this fact.

Buuut, just fro tyouy sake, i kk show you how truly horrible my typings kills are and keep yomyself from touching the delete skey through this next parsagraph (I;ll just retype this post):

Hmm. Not horrible. I did notice that the more I looked at the keyboard, the more mistakes I made. :P
Topic locked