If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:34 pm

I typo my name (Zach) a lot just because I never bothered learning how to type the correct way, or I typo siouxper or my email address a lot as well. Here are some examples of other words I typo-

typo=typoe
word=worede
other=othere
because=brcuase

etc.

Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:56 pm

Kitten Medli wrote:DM! You forgot ike. "ike a spotlight.." XD What was the Durban thing? xD

Yeah, I did forget Ike. Poor Ike. :(
And as for the Durban thing...that was from one of the first chapters in the Greenville part of the novel. Before SGA cracks his voice?
I'll PM it to you.

"Ike a spotlight that breaks into the darkness..."
Lyrics from Krystal Meyers' Collide. I had forgotten to copy the "L" from the site I got the lyrics from, and it was like "ike" for like four days until Meddi pointed it out to be.

""It went good...but now there are fathers all over the plane." Light scowled."
In a fanfic I was writing with pokemonfreak27 (Light). I forgot the "E" in feathers, and he had to reply "What do you mean fathers?". XD

My fingers also slip a lot. Like on you, sometimes I'll type yuo, and I have a problem with DOuble caps a lot. That's what I get for typing almost eighty words a minute. XD

Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:22 am

Can't think of any mistakes I've made while typing(at least that didn't get noticed before posting). Well, maybe a lot of jsuts and tahts. I'm used to correcting as I go, since I mess up pretty much every third letter. Seriously. I probably spend more key hits on mess ups and backspaces than on the actual message.

When I'm writing by hand though, I'll add 'e's to the ends of words. All the time.

Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:09 am

I type one handed, so Im always making mistakes. And if Im singing along to a song while Im trying to type, I'll completely forget what I was typing, and start typing the lyrics instead. :)

Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:25 am

Typos are funny. The most stupid one I can remember is that I typed jij instead of huh on MSN and caused some commotion but I didn't notice it cause the people in the conversation are posting too fast. :oops:

Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:19 pm

It's even funnier when you mess up what you're saying and not what you're typing. :P

Last night, my sister was asking if she could read something I had checked out from the library... Someday's Dreamers, I believe. In response, I said, "Sure. You can dream it."

Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:42 pm

The only thing I can think of is something that happened in a chatroom with me and my friends... *posts convo*

Me: ARE YOU DUMB ADAM XD
Other person: ...xD
Adam: Yes?
Other person: But Sunnie, be serious about it xD
Me: Though I spelt Dumb as Dumn at first..... OH THE IRONY

Don't remember what we were talking about, I just remember that part. It's also in the profile of that friend. Joy. :P

Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:27 pm

:roflol:
Poor Adam. Poor, poor Adam.

Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:00 am

pipsqueeek wrote:Can't think of any mistakes I've made while typing(at least that didn't get noticed before posting). Well, maybe a lot of jsuts and tahts. I'm used to correcting as I go, since I mess up pretty much every third letter. Seriously. I probably spend more key hits on mess ups and backspaces than on the actual message.

When I'm writing by hand though, I'll add 'e's to the ends of words. All the time.

I totally agree. Here is the rest of my response unedited from all my mistakes, translation below it:

I know, it seems like a add e's tp lole a;; my words when I am writing something, or I mopve mew hand a lot whne I type hereo nppt. Remebmer, thsis is how I would type if I didn;t correctm y sticakes so I am nto sytpid or lazyt or anythings,.

Translation

I know, it seems like I add "e" to all my words when I am writing something, or I move my hand a lot when I type here on PPT. Remember, this is how I would type if I didn't correct my mistakes soI am not stupid or lazy or something.

Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:25 am

I have a tendancy to leave off the last letter of the last word in a sentenc

I mean, sentence.

Also, if I'm tired and trying to type fast I'll sometimes mix up the letters in my name, and I'll put Tahsa instead of Tasha. Other people do it too. :P

Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:26 am

Just very nearly said something about jock-o-lanterns over at the how do you decorate for halloween thread. Caught myself before I actually posted it though.

(... and this is what it looks like if I don't correct my mistakes)
jsut bery meatly siad somethieming oboue jocck of lantersn over at the how do you decorate for halloween througad. Caugeht myself befor e I hactalyy posted it though

Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:33 am

I tend to press the space bar at the incorrect time (meanin gI sometime sdo this), and I spell making incorrect constantly, I usually hit "b" for some reason. (and I type "leik" for like and simple mistake like that.) Believe me, the former can make some uncomfortable conversations if you don't look over your message before you send it. >_>

The only typos I bother to remember are typos that I can't post on here, so I'm not going to do any. :P

Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:32 pm

pipsqueeek wrote:When I'm writing by hand though, I'll add 'e's to the ends of words. All the time.

I do that too. It's really annoying and hard to cross out well. =P

As for typing...I don't mess up terribly often, and when I do I correct it without thinking about it, so very few mistakes go through.

Hmm, I'll type this again without correcting anything:

I do that too. It's really annoying and hard to cross out well. -=P

As for typhing...I don't mess up terribly often, and when I do I correct it without thinking about it, so very few mistakes go through.

Yea...pretty musch it's just me forgetting when ... what I'm starting to type, or my i finger slipping - nothing too major.

Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:47 pm

I keep turning 'mice' into 'mica'.

Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:57 pm

My sister's pegasus character once stretched to "get the crap out of her wings", and her Phantom of the Opera once played a "pope organ".
Topic locked