If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Pen Color?

Black
52%
Blue
26%
Purple
No votes
Green
13%
Other (please specify below)
10%

Total votes : 31

Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:17 pm

Generally, I'm more in possession of black pens. But I like Green ones, if they're inky :D

Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:28 pm

Prefered: Green
Use The Most: Black

Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:21 pm

If I'm just scribbling things for my own amusement, I like dark green or pink. If I'm writing something for a class, I usually use black.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:12 pm

Blue's fine, but yeah black's easier to read.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:20 pm

Pink, turquoise, or orange. :D

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:54 pm

I usually use pencils, except for my journal, for which I use black pen, always the same one until it runs out of ink(yeah, I'm weird). If I'm writing something else and happen to be uning pen though, blue or black is fine.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:18 pm

I hate writing in pen (mechanical pencil all the way for me!), but when I have to I usually write in black. Purple if I'm feeling funky.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:57 pm

pipsqueeek wrote:except for my journal, for which I use black pen, always the same one until it runs out of ink(yeah, I'm weird).

I do the same thing, I have to use one pen for my diary and that pen only, and it can't be used for anything else. :P

Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:43 pm

Black- blue can be too distracting for me. :)

Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:50 pm

Sugarinii wrote:
pipsqueeek wrote:except for my journal, for which I use black pen, always the same one until it runs out of ink(yeah, I'm weird).

I do the same thing, I have to use one pen for my diary and that pen only, and it can't be used for anything else. :P

I usually don't use a pen for my diary, but I can't get on LJ.com much at camp, and I was desperate, and I kinda-sorta kept a handwritten diary. *gasp* I guess the single-pen thing wouldn't really have worked, because I kept losing my pens, so I used anything and everything available.

Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:30 am

Black, I don't like any of the other colours (though I like black "gelly" pens more than the run-of-the-mill pens, since they write more easily.

Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:15 am

I use whatever is on hand at the time, most of my pens seem to be black but there's a few blue ones in there as well. I also have this teal blue coloured pen that I adore but its not practical for anything more than minor notes so I use it more like a highlighter rather than writing with it.

Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:06 pm

I'm not picky. Mainly been using blue this year, since that's the colour I found the cheapest in a pack. ;P I've already lost most of them, though, so I'm using black some too.

Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:37 pm

I don't usually use pens -- I prefer pencils. Probably because the texture when I'm writing -- pencils provide more traction or something and pens slip a lot when I write with them. o-O

So... grey, I suppose? XP

Although, if I do have to use a pen... I usually use either black or blue for school things (never red, unless I'm correcting). And I prefer sparkly gel pens for whatever I'm writing for my own amusement.
Topic locked