If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:39 am

Sugarinii wrote:I've had a fly up my nose.

One flew up my nose last week! I freaked out...then it went away. lol

Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:20 pm

____amanda wrote:Nope, but I did find a a fish eye in one of the school's fish sandwichs.

O_O Ew.

mazil wrote:Ooh! And I once found a spider in a muesli bar I was eating, complete with spiderweb :o That was soooo gross. It was down the opposite end of the packet to the part I had eaten, thank goodness... but still! *blergh*

Ew again. :O

Uh..I think once when I was little I found a worm in canned green beans. Other than that.. Dad found a cute green squiggly dude a couple weeks ago while peeling corn, but that doesn't count. :P R.I.P, buggies. Poor things.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:28 pm

Setekh wrote:Spider on my shoulder on several occassions.
Damn thing made Shelob look like a penny spider! :o
Course it was about an inch from my face o_O

You were eating your shoulder?

Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:38 pm

Once while I was walking back to my office from the conveinence store next door, a fly flew in my coffee cup. I was so annoyed, I hadn't even taken a sip. :P

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:31 am

I had some sort of bug fly into my mouth when I was younger. It flew in and flew out so I didn't swallow it but it was sour and I was spitting out the nasty taste for like twenty minutes :cry:

Anyhoo, I don't recall finding any bugs in food I was eating but I have had ants infiltrate the pantry...

Oh, and on a related grossout food moment, my sister bought some food at the county fair several years ago and found an entire used press-on nail in her sandwich. How gross is that?! *shudder*

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:43 am

I found a spider in my vodka and lemonade the other day. Little dude was partying it up in there! Actually, it probably drowned but what a way to die!

Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:05 pm

Can't remember, but something popped out when I prodded the fish brain part in my fish brain congee.
(was forced to eat it)

Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:49 pm

Twinkle wrote:I found a spider in my vodka and lemonade the other day. Little dude was partying it up in there! Actually, it probably drowned but what a way to die!

We find bugs in glasses far too often at work. One time I brought in a glass from outside that had been there a while without really looking at it...when I got into the light I saw it was full of (mostly dead) ants. :P

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:15 pm

I have those tiny flying creatures, fly into my eyes every now and again.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:57 pm

Flies are always landing in my dinner. I had a wasp almost land on mine once, but he didn't get lucky. I did drop my food on the floor though, trying to swipe the thing away, so I guess he got what he wanted XD

Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:08 pm

Once in Greece our food was attacked by several wasps. They took pieces of ham and bread and flew away. Luckily I was eating some yoghurt and they didn't get into that.
And sometimes we find larvae in the rice or in the flour packets.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:58 am

one time we were eating tuna sandwhiches at a picnic and a honeybee landed on my sandwhich. I just waited til it left and pinched that bit of sandwhich off for the birds to get :P

Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:29 am

:evil: who here eats chiken when you eat boneless chicken you eat liver, gulbladder, bone marrow, heart, lungs, and more so if youare eating chiken right now you win :evil: P.S. try not to trow up

Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:27 pm

I get a bunch of something, in my eyes, in the summer when riding like crazy on my bike home from school. There's these big clumps of swarms of bugs everywhere.

There is the occasional bug on my plate, or trying to get out of an glass, or floating dead in the milk.................. *shivers*

Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:40 pm

No, but sometimes there are little worms in our cornmeal. Eww...I feel sick just thinking about it.
Topic locked