If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:25 pm

Hungry Hungry Hippos :D

Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:07 pm

Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, and the Game of Life are my favorites! I also used to love Sorry but I haven't played it in years and years.

When I was a kid (like seven years old) I used to love playing Trivial Pursuit, although at seven one doesn't know much trivia. I just like the pie pieces, but I would always put them in backwards and get them stuck. :lol:

Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:33 pm

Scene It!!!! Me and my friends are so addicted to that game. One of the best trivia/pop culture/dvd games out there.
I have the original, the extended pack, the tv version, the music version, the disney version, and the harry potter version. I still need to get the battle of the sexes one.

Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:53 pm

Monopoly. I'm always the ship. ^_^

Life is a fun game too. I tend to break the spinner, though. :\

Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:50 pm

Pictionary and monopoly are my favourites.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:07 am

Oooh, I love board games! My favorites are probably Monopoly, Life, Clue, Scrabble, Mad Gab and Cranium. :)

Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:38 am

Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit and Trouble.

I love Monopoly more so, just because it's fun to watch all your friends go broke when you have the two blue ones near Go. :evil:

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:09 am

EvilPickle wrote:I love Monopoly more so, just because it's fun to watch all your friends go broke when you have the two blue ones near Go. :evil:

Mayfair and Park Lane

In the traditional version atleast.

Monopoly, Risk & Scrable for me :)

Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:07 am

Trivial Pursuit. I can win in about 30 minutes. Less if its just me and my sister.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:40 am

I used to enjoy a game of risk when I was young, or monopoly. I've always likes Chinese checkers or chess though.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:31 pm

Monopoly and checkers for me. :D

Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:37 pm

I used to play Trivial Pursuit a lot, but then me and my brother started remembering the answers to all questions and then it wasn't funny any more.
I luff Clue and Pictionary <3
Monopoli is ebil because I always lose.
Topic locked