If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:40 pm

Peridot here as well, I just ignore the Sardynox part :) It's nice enough, light green, but not especially expensive. Which is kind of good because I can actually afford it.

Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:50 pm

So yes...what is your birthstone? Emerald.
Are you proud of your birthstone? Proud? Er. I'm indifferent. Do I like it? Eh. Not really, I'm not a fan of green. I wish it were a ruby or an opal. I loooove opals. <3
Do you own your birthstone? Maybe a fake one, but no real.

Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:02 pm

I'm a Topaz. :)

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:39 am

Topaz as well. I think it's sort of... euh. Too brownish. I think I might have a ring with it somewhere, but it's probably fake and most likely too small and bent out of shape(because I got it when I was... 8? something like that)

Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:15 am

Aquamarine/blood stone.

I prefer aquamarine though ^^;

Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:17 pm

Pearl pearl pearl pearl pearl pearl pearl pearl!!

And my birthday is tomorrow as well. Pearl totally rules. Are red pearls very rare? They're supposed to make the wearer intelligent.

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:38 pm

Amethyst. But I wish it wasn't purple. D:

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:26 pm

MIne is sapphire. I like it and I do have a sapphire ring.

Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:58 am

I seem to be the only Opal. I am not a big fan of rocks, but Opals are cool. I have one (somewhere) and Its probably the best i could get :D..

Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:28 pm

kanashimi wrote:I seem to be the only Opal. I am not a big fan of rocks, but Opals are cool. I have one (somewhere) and Its probably the best i could get :D..

I'm an Opal too. They say Opal's are really rare to find, I guess that makes us special ;)

Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:16 pm

Im a garnet. I quite like the colour, its a pretty rich red and looks quite royal in my eyes. I do own my birth stone, yes. I had a ring given to me for my sixteenth birthday and its gold with a garnet gemstone in it. Im 20 now and I still wear it. I only take it off if I have to do mucky chores or if I shower.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:12 am

Topaz, and it's my favourite colour too (I swear it's ORANGE not YELLOW... AGH *stabs random people with a fork*)

Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:48 am

My birthday is in April, so I'm a diamond. Which is great, I mean, who doesn't like diamonds?

Although if we're talking jewels, I favor rubies :D

Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:26 am

Tinkerbell wrote:
kanashimi wrote:I seem to be the only Opal. I am not a big fan of rocks, but Opals are cool. I have one (somewhere) and Its probably the best i could get :D..

I'm an Opal too. They say Opal's are really rare to find, I guess that makes us special ;)

They say wearing an Opal is bad luck. Unless it is actually your birthstone.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:35 pm

Paul wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:

They say wearing an Opal is bad luck. Unless it is actually your birthstone.

I must never wear an Opal then. Never. Because I have really bad luck most of the time.
Topic locked