If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

What is your birthstone?

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:10 pm

(The previous topic of this is http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5458
I made a new one as that one is quite far back)

So yes...what is your birthstone?
Are you proud of your birthstone?
Do you own your birthstone?
(you can find out what your birthstone is here:
http://www.kamalkapoor.com/gemstones/birth_stone.asp)

I am Ruby. I like my birthstone, I think it is a nice one and although I would swap it for something else, I like it. No I don't own it, but as my crystal collection is growing I hope to own a peice of ruby soon. :)

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:13 pm

Amethyst! I should change my name to express my new-found knowledge of birthstones.. Oh wait, the name is taken.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:29 pm

Mine is aquamarine, although sometimes it's bloodstone. Aquamarine is much prettier though.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:33 pm

My birthstone is Aquamarine! I love it <3 (The website that you gave shows my birthstone as bloodstone, but I like going with the modern versions).

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:50 pm

My birthstone is Aguamarine (Late march birthday)
Tis rather pretty, but boring on the mythological scale.
Amethyst is where its at for that. (aswell as Quartz and Obsidian, but they arent Birthstones as far as I recall)

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:57 pm

So yes...what is your birthstone? Ruby.
Are you proud of your birthstone? Not really, I've always wanted sapphire.
Do you own your birthstone? I have a ruby ring that I'm not allowed to wear (and I wouldn't wear it anyway, it's tacky) because it's real.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:04 pm

Mine is Sapphire, and I like it. :)

Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:21 pm

I'm a yellow topaz.
I hate it so much. It's so ugly. <<

Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:02 pm

Garnet. I don't have any strong feelings about it. I used to have a really nice garnet ring, but I lost it when we moved. =(

Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:09 pm

I am sapphire. I like it, I suppose. I've never really given it much thought. Yeah, sapphires are pretty, I like it. I don't own it, though. :[ I used to own a fakey sapphire ring when I was younger. But it was actually plastic, so no big deal losingit.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:10 pm

Paul wrote:Amethyst! I should change my name to express my new-found knowledge of birthstones.. Oh wait, the name is taken.

Darn right it is!

...Even though I'm a moonstone....

Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:29 pm

Emerald. I'm a May baby! I don't really care for most shades of green, but I like emerald. My favorite birthstone is probably sapphire though.

I have emerald earrings. I'm pretty sure the emeralds are fake but the rest is gold.

Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:31 pm

Hmm I'm february - amethyst then..

Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:53 am

I am emerald... I'd prefer Topaz or Diamond or Opal though... so much prettier. Emerald is pretty bland xP.

Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:39 am

Topaz. Its alright. I used to own jewellery with a tiny topaz stone in it but I don't know where it is anymore.

Heh, that's pretty funny Divine, I'd have said Emerald was prettier than Topaz... Then again, apparently Emerald (and Opal for that matter) are supposed to be bad luck unless you have them as your birthstone.
Topic locked