If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:21 am

:lol: That was funny I loved it when Maggie was driving.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:54 pm

jimfromtx wrote:Yes, I can confirm, this was the one that was on the actual episode. I can't believe people have this much spare time...

Actually, Sky One, a network in Great Britain I believe, were the ones who made it as a promotion for the new season of The Simpsons they will be airing. It's not just hobbyists.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:11 pm

Robert wrote:
jimfromtx wrote:Yes, I can confirm, this was the one that was on the actual episode. I can't believe people have this much spare time...

Actually, Sky One, a network in Great Britain I believe, were the ones who made it as a promotion for the new season of The Simpsons they will be airing. It's not just hobbyists.

It's both. Sky One created it, and it was used in America as the startup to one of their episodes. PLAGIARISMNESS!!!

Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:19 pm

Ixistant wrote:
Robert wrote:

It's both. Sky One created it, and it was used in America as the startup to one of their episodes. PLAGIARISMNESS!!!

Yeah, I know it was used in North America as an opening, and they actually changed it slightly (Driver's side of the car), I just meant that it isn't people with spare time, it was done professionaly.
Topic locked