If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Real Life Simpsons

Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:35 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2231271827736577327

By now the entire world has seen this but surprisingly, no one on this site has posted it (to my knowledge). As a Simpsons Expert, that is dead on. Got to give it up to the Brits for making that.

Hope this is the right place to post this.
Last edited by Skynetmain on Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:39 am

Ooh, I've seen the youtube one.

You can see the guy's butt near the end. :P

Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:04 pm

Wow. That's really frightening. But amazingly accurate!

Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:45 am

That's approaching the fine line between "Simpsons Guru" and "Overly Obsessed". Still, it's great.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:48 pm

WOW. LOL.. Wonder how much time they spent on that? o_O

Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:36 am

damn i'm on the uni computers at the moment. i'll check it out when i get home :D

Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:54 pm

0wo0w, its so real, too! COmpletely accurate!

Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:26 pm

I guess they trained the baby to honk on the horn as the same time as her mother or someone acting as her mother. But I really liked it, it looks so cool.

Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:49 pm

Kidwaiy wrote:I guess they trained the baby to honk on the horn as the same time as her mother or someone acting as her mother. But I really liked it, it looks so cool.

They do that in a lot of movies

The intro is amazingly accurate, but if there ever should be a simpsons real life show/movie - please NOT - let it be not this cartoonesk

Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:28 pm

My newspaper said that a live-action version of the simpsons was going to be on TV tonight, so I am wondering if this is going to be the intro.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:17 am

It was on tonight. I watched the Simpsons and couldn't help smiling because I had already seen it. They used it as an intro by the way :)

Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:17 am

Oooooh-ness. My cousin showed me that starting sequence a couple of weeks back. I kind of cringed at Bart though.

Ben, what was it like? We get the Simpsons every night at 6, but they're always repeats. Sometimes they show new episodes on Tuesday and Wednesday (7:30), but they tend to be repeats too >_<

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:33 am

It is sorta accurate but I've found lots of mistakes. Apart from the obvious lack of Marge having long and blue hair, there is the fact that you don't see how much Maggie costs, Lisa's hair is wrong (from my point of view), Bart seems much too young and also the timing is wrong when Bart skates past Bleeding Gums Murphy.

But hey, it was good.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:11 pm

jasminech wrote:Oooooh-ness. My cousin showed me that starting sequence a couple of weeks back. I kind of cringed at Bart though.

Ben, what was it like? We get the Simpsons every night at 6, but they're always repeats. Sometimes they show new episodes on Tuesday and Wednesday (7:30), but they tend to be repeats too >_<

Woah Jas I didn't know you came to this forum :hug:

The episode was normal (it was a good one) but well they had advertisments before that the first few minutes would be a shocker. It was strange to see that as an introduction but it was interesting a new and I always like their couch gags. This was new ^_^

Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:26 pm

Yes, I can confirm, this was the one that was on the actual episode. I can't believe people have this much spare time...
Topic locked