If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Imagine The Posibillities

Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:28 pm

Intel/Apple

Coming soon to an iMac near you!

Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:54 pm

That is so awesome! :o

Hello, Blue Screen Of Death... blegh.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:20 am

Whoever edited that commercial is a complete idiot. The error window that pops up is a Windows window. They could have at least tried to make it realistic.

Oh, and if you didn't catch it from my above comment, this isn't funny. The only way the Blue Screen of Death could occur on Apple is if they stole the code from Microsoft or someone somehow installed Windows on it.

Macs pwn.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:56 pm

Dragonfire wrote:Whoever edited that commercial is a complete idiot. The error window that pops up is a Windows window. They could have at least tried to make it realistic.

Oh, and if you didn't catch it from my above comment, this isn't funny. The only way the Blue Screen of Death could occur on Apple is if they stole the code from Microsoft or someone somehow installed Windows on it.

Macs pwn.

Yea, I think the whole point is that Apple has stolen the Intel chip from Windows, and bvecause of thast they got a BSoD.

And it's not very nice to call someone an idiot.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:31 pm

lol that was hilarious

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:26 pm

Ixistant wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:Whoever edited that commercial is a complete idiot. The error window that pops up is a Windows window. They could have at least tried to make it realistic.

Macs pwn.

Yea, I think the whole point is that Apple has stolen the Intel chip from Windows, and bvecause of thast they got a BSoD.

They didn't "steal" the Intel Chip from Windows. Windows does not own the Intel chip.

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:32 pm

Paul wrote:
Ixistant wrote:

Macs pwn.

They didn't "steal" the Intel Chip from Windows. Windows does not own the Intel chip.

Yea, but you know what I mean. Intel has been in PCs for ages, many of which run on Windows, and Intel chips are usually associated with Microsoft and Windows.

Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:36 am

Hahaha! I flipped when I saw that commercial for real the other day...this is much better.

Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:17 am

Oh, that's great ^^ -makes note to show it to mom-

She got an iMac not too long ago, too....I hate it.
Topic locked