If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:07 am

'You should see the Grateful Dead burial ground.' - Harry Mayborne on SG-1

'I want to live. I want to experience the universe. I want to eat pie.' Quietly. 'Who doesn't?' - Urgo and Col O'Neill on SG-1

'We have caught nothing. We are fishing.' - Teal'c on SG-1

Last one for now.

'Rabbi, Jesus loves you... Just kidding!' - Homer Simpson on Simpsons

Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:16 am

"The 9 scariest words in the englsih language are: We are from the government, we came to help"- ExPresident Reagan

Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:11 am

"If there's one thing I learnt from my father, it's to never insult someone unintentionally. So if I insult you, you can be pretty damn sure I did it intentionally."

Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:05 am

'Always put off for tomorrow what you can do today.' - English translation of Tenchi's dad in Tenchi Universe

'I can't even hallucinate right today.' - Dr Mackay on Atlantis

'Quit acting dumb, Jack. You're a lot smarter than that.' - Dr Jackson on SG-1

'Nobody embarrasses my family without my help.' - Gob Bluth on Arrested Development (the greatest comedy since Scrubs which was the greatest since Seinfeld)

Lastly, but not leastly:

'World domination?! Bah! I'll leave that to religious nuts and Republicans.' The Monarch on Venture Brothers (We all know this is true)

Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:47 am

"Laws are like sausages. It is better not to see them being made."

Personal favorite.

Now, from Dead Like Me:

"Bad people get punished by society's laws, and good people get punished by Murphy's Law."

Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:48 am

"Don't reach for the stars, because you'll just end up looking like a moron stretching for no reason."

Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:59 am

'Lois, I am obligated to keep loving you, so I'll take my rage out on my own body. Let's go to Denny's.' - Peter Griffin on Family Guy

'Dad built something that would be dangerous in the wrong hands, and he's holding it!' - Lisa on the Simpsons

'Say what you want about America, you can still get a [heck] of a lot of mice for thirteen dollars.' - George-Michael on Arrested Development

Lastly,

'Boil up some Mountain Dew. It's going to be a long night.' - Dale Gribble on King of the Hill

Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:17 am

¨One can always telll it is summer break when you see teachers hanging around on the streets like deprived cannibles...¨ -The fourth law of implyed terror.

¨Boys, you're mother is very upset, you are just lucky that there was an innocent by-stander for her to take out her rage on.¨-Father on Malcom in the Middle.

¨Flame-thrower? What flame-thrower? OK, so maybe the cookies DID burn a bit....¨-My friend Natacha.

¨You can always tell if you have been on the internet too long when you name you're first child .com¨

¨Its all about me. Get used to it.¨-Bunny with Attitude.

¨I started off with nothing and I still have preaty much all of it left.¨-I can't remember.

¨If you're not living on the edge you are taking up too much space.¨

I gotta say that I like that one. It took me a while to think of those hope you like 'em.
Last edited by obnoxious_kitty on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:34 am

'I swear on my unborne fish-boy's life, I will have my revenge.' - Janitor on Scrubs

One of my personal favorites:
'If it is yellow, let it mellow. If it is brown flush it down... maybe.' - Phil on Harvey Birdman. Ah, water conservation Phil Ken Sebbin style.

This has to be one of the funnest threads on the site :D

Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:20 pm

"In theory, communism works! In theory...." - Homer Simpson

"Everyone in your family just exists to make fun of me, don't they?" - Tao Ren (Shaman King)

"I'LL TURN YOU ALL INTO FISH!" - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:30 pm

'She's built like a steak house, but handles like a bistro.' - Zapp Branigan on Futurama

'You win again gravity.' - Zapp Branigan on Futurama

'This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against me!' - Bender on Futurama

If the President is wearing a hat and the goat is wearing a button, I'm putting snakes in your car.' - Leo on West Wing

'There are known knowns and known unknowns. This was an unknown unknown.' - Gin Rummy on Boondocks
Topic locked