If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:11 am

LOL! I could never do that....lol.

He must be a pianist though.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:45 am

O_____O

That's all I can say.

Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:04 pm

two words:

sped up.

Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:40 am

:o Dude! That's just scary! :o

Tested wrote:two words:

sped up.

Whether it's fast forwarded or not (and it sounds/looks like it) to go through the whole game perfectly is nothing short of amazing! :o

Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:42 am

Tested wrote:two words:

sped up.

Actually it's not...somebody I know has a game similar to it...=D ... looks fun...like DDR is...

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:15 pm

I still think an actual Keyboard Revolution would be better than this.

Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:49 am

I went to Malaysia not too long ago, and I saw this game.

It was in an arcarde in a mall in Penang, and i'm just like: o________O;

I took snapshots of some people playing it. As soon as I find it in a mass of thousands of pictures, i'll post 'em up.

I believe the version I saw was 'Rock Fever 3'. It had nice tunes.

Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:41 am

:o

Whoa, that'd be so fun!

That guy's so good *eye twitch*

I feel sorry for the poor buttons though T_T

Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:02 pm

Ixistant wrote:I think it's a piano-type game as you have to hit the buttons at the right time to make notes and the guy would have to be a pianist to move that fast.
naah... I play piano, it's about fast FINGERS, my hands move slowly :P He just practiced a bit because he is already holding his hands on the buttons before the colours come on the screen at a moment...

Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:09 am

I've seen the same thing in America in huge arcades, and also, this video has been around since the dawn of the internet... its reaaaaaaaaaaaall old. Like, ancient old. And overtime, I've learned its not sped up, its somebody whos just good at it like many people are good at DDR *like me!* Its got big half-globes that represent a note, but you dont have to know how to play the songs because the notes fly up the screen, so all you have to do is keep up with the music. The notes dont actually play until you hit the button, so its as if hes playing a piano on 8 buttons or something....

Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:21 am

Haha. This is sorta like O2jam, except o2jam is probably easier, as you play seven keys on the keyboard instead of really big buttons. There are some hard songs on o2jam though, similar to that. :P

Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:44 am

Not a piano game. IF you want a piano game, try Keyboardmania (though it was cancelled after 3rd mix).

This would be Pop'n Music (He is playing on a pop'n music 7 machine to be exact), and playing Concertare [Classic4] on Hyper with Hi-Speed 4 and Random.

THis video is from quite a few years back, pretty ancient now.
I own the CS version os Pop'n music 8-11, and am getting 12(Iroha) when it comes out in March. Though I don't have 7, so I haven't gotten to play Classic 4 yet, it's a level 41. I can pass everything up to level 39 and a couple 40s.

Pop'n Music is a keysounded music game featuring a large selection of characters and genres of music. When you pick a song notes will begin to fall from the top of the screen towards a red line, there are nine colored buttons roughly the size of your palm, and when the notes (same color as the buttons) gets to the line, you press it to create a sound; continue slapping the buttons to create the music/vocals for the song.

There are currently 16 arcade version of Pop'n music including: Pop'n Music 1-13, Disney's Mix, Animelo, and Animelo 2.

See my signature for more details, though I need to update it since 13(Carnival) was released..

But this should cover everything about this. Hope I didn't over do it. XDD

P.S. Video Google is your firend for tatsujins.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Pop%27n+Music

:)

Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:38 pm

ph34r me and my perfect pitch0rz!!!!1!!!!!!eleven!!!

Old as it may be, and even if it's reduced to 8 buttons, it's still pretty impressive.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:50 pm

Wow. Just wow. And I thought doing Turkish March on Donkey Konga was hard o_O;; Major cool points to the guy in that video!

Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:50 pm

Dangggg. If I had that type of reflexes for video games I'd kick butt O-O HOLY CRUD. I suck at DDR ... and that ... its .. just ... aammaazzzingggggg -starstruck- :o
Topic locked