If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

And you thought DDR was hard?

Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:15 pm

The Hardest Arcade Game In The World!

This guy must be a pianist.

Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:37 am

:o whoa...that looks hard...you probley get use to it just like you do with DDR tho...

Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:20 am

A piano game?!? That sounds hard. VERY hard.

Although I didn't get to see the video. It says something about having to download it ont your computer first.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:32 am

Ahh this is truly amazing. I am inspired. Inspired!

Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:24 am

I for one believe he practiced that single song for hours on end, then when he was pro enough to master it with his eyes closed he video taped it. And that explaination isn't because i'm jealous or anything along those lines...cause that's what just comes to mind...=D

Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:28 am

gameboy42690 wrote:A piano game?!? That sounds hard. VERY hard.

Although I didn't get to see the video. It says something about having to download it ont your computer first.

Don't need to. Just left-click on it and the video appears as if by ancient magik!

Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:55 am

It appears that as long as you hit the correct buttons corresponding to the falling cubes, you will play a coherent song. Cool game, though.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:24 am

Well, I'll say this. My cousin has a game like this. We went over to her house and she was showing us... and she was exactly like that O.o (computer game, press certain keys, you know the drill, most of the time you're pressing more than one key, though) maybe a little less violent though. Then I tried it on an easy level, and COMPLETELY sucked :P

Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:35 am

Fantasie Impromtu, Fur Elise and part of a Mozart piece and another I can't remember. I am truly impressed. Now, if he can play Flight of the Bumblebee, it would be even more amazing. Methinks he should FFR Flight of the Bumblebee.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:05 pm

Wow....That's just....Wow.

-bows to the 1337 piano game dude-

Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:59 pm

Ixistant wrote:
gameboy42690 wrote:A piano game?!? That sounds hard. VERY hard.

Don't need to. Just left-click on it and the video appears as if by ancient magik!

That's what I did, and I get that page. X_x

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. That thing DOES look hard. DDR players are nothing compared to that guy.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:59 pm

Whoa. Just. Whoa.

Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:06 pm

Its not a piano game... you hit big buttons on the thingy. At least that's what I think. It has like 8 notes on it though.

Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:25 am

_jaye_ wrote:Fantasie Impromtu, Fur Elise and part of a Mozart piece and another I can't remember. I am truly impressed. Now, if he can play Flight of the Bumblebee, it would be even more amazing. Methinks he should FFR Flight of the Bumblebee.

Rondo Al Turca (sp?). Commonly known as Turkish March. The second piece that comes in, parts of the middle and the ending is all part of Turkish March.

I think there is also another piece in there, but I can't remember if it's part of Fantasie Impromtu.

This game is more like hitting the buttons. If it was like piano, the buttons would be in a line and wouldn't be so large and circular. The guy might be a painist though. His hands had good form when hitting the chords...

Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:15 am

I think it's a piano-type game as you have to hit the buttons at the right time to make notes and the guy would have to be a pianist to move that fast.
Topic locked