If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Chocolate really *is* healthy!

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:15 am

I was sent this a few months ago, and only just found it again. Great way to justify that bar of chocolate you had ;)

Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans.
Bean = vegetable.
Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar BEETS.

Both of them are plants, in the vegetable category.
Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk, which is dairy. So candy bars are a health food.

Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

Remember: "STRESSED" spelled backward is "DESSERTS"

Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:21 pm

:lol: That rules! I'll tell my parents that next time they tell me to stop eating all the chocolate!

Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:40 pm

Heh, yeah. I got that too on my email. I thought it was cute.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:57 pm

Haha! I love it. Actually, I may be able to get my drandma to let me eat my Snickers bar with that...

*goes to try*

||Edit: Yes! It worked! My grandma cracked up then let me have the Snickers.||

Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:48 am

My dad gave me a paper that said that once...I love it!

Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:44 am

:roflol: lol! i will remember to post that in my chocolate addict guild :P

and of course, is all prefectly true :P and as such, is perfect excuse to eat more chocolate!

offtopic: 'scuse my weird writing, just watched bridget jones diary agin, and it affects the way i write for a bizzare reason, for about 15 minutes

Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:07 pm

Thats really awesome, great find! :D :roflol:

Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:54 pm

I love that. It is not perfectly right for me to have chocolate and go sugar high 'cause it's healthy! :D

Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:29 pm

Ooh... a great excuse for dinner instead of cucumbers and tomatoes... "Mum, you forgot the chocolate! After all, how will I grow and be healthy?"

Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:08 pm

Perfect.

My boyfriend grumbles because often we'll be on the phone and I'll say "I'm hungry I'm going to get some chocolate..." at that point he knows that he's just lost me for the next 15 minutes. We'll sit and we'll talk but I'll constantly be making noises expressing how good the chocolate tastes and occasionally saying "I love chocolate". My boyfriend sometimes accuses me of loving chocolate more than him.

It's ok though, he likes to give me chocolate because he knows that he'll get extra kisses for it.

Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:23 pm

that was emailed 2 me 2... i got it on vacation... sent me and my parents in2 hysterics! :roflol:

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:40 pm

hehe :P

well actually a certain amount of pure chocolat a day is healthy... science! :P

Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:41 am

Actually, chocolate really is healthy for you; it fights plaque. But, if you eat too much, you get a lot of plaque. Wow, a double-edge sword. :P

Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:52 am

wow I don't need to feel so bad about eating chocolate now lol
Topic locked