If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Today has been awful!

Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:20 am

A scientist decided he was spending to much time away from fmaily, so when he got home that night, he washed and dressed, ate dinner with his family and told some amusing storys, then he proceded to clean all the dishes himself.

After he had finished, he walked into the living room, only to see his wife on the couch crying her eyes out!
"What wrong, honey?" He asked.
"Today has been awful! First Jeremy threw a ball through the window, then Cyndy ripped her best dress, then you come home so drunk that your out of your mind!"

Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:53 am

Took me a while, but I get it. :)

Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:17 am

yeah, it took me a sec aswell. I got it from and old (1970's) joke book.

Re: Today has been awful!

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:38 am

br00ster wrote:A scientist decided he was spending to much time away from fmaily, so when he got home that night, he washed and dressed, ate dinner with his family and told some amusing storys, then he proceded to clean all the dishes himself.

After he had finished, he walked into the living room, only to see his wife on the couch crying her eyes out!
"Today has been awful! First Jeremy threw a ball through the window, then Cyndy ripped her best dress, then you come home so drunk that your out of your mind!"

Erm.. I don't get it. o_O

Re: Today has been awful!

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:43 am

~Neo~ wrote:
br00ster wrote:A scientist decided he was spending to much time away from fmaily, so when he got home that night, he washed and dressed, ate dinner with his family and told some amusing storys, then he proceded to clean all the dishes himself.

Erm.. I don't get it. o_O

He's doing things he would never normally do, so the wife automatically assumes he's lost all his marbles ^_^, she thinks that maybe he's so intoxicated that he doesn't know what he's doing..being a good husband :P

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:47 am

:roflol: I thought that was very funny.
Topic locked