Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:30 pm

Robin wrote:http://www.draiknest.com/robin/ducks.jpg
Left to right: Zero (female hiding in back), Dawn, Melchior, Cheese, and Ducky. Happy?

*is v.happy*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! HELLO CHEESE!

Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:55 pm

Only thing is we can't tell the males apart, so I may not be able to remember which is which ;)

Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:38 pm

Robin wrote:http://www.draiknest.com/robin/ducks.jpg
Left to right: Zero (female hiding in back), Dawn, Melchior, Cheese, and Ducky. Happy?

hehe look at me im the coolest *hugs robin* thankies :D

Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:38 am

NO! NO NO NO! We may have to get rid of Bitten AND ONE OR TWO OF THE KITTENS- "We have too many cats" my stupid idiot bratty MOM says....*had to delete foul language out of that SEVERAL times* I just want to hurt her, I LOVE MY CATS! I'll lock Bitten in my room if I have to, WE AREN'T GETTING RID OF HER *runs off crying*

Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:45 am

DiscordantNote wrote:
Zero! wrote:*squeals* KITTY! KITTY! KITTY! KIIIIITTTTTYY!!! DUCKIE!!! DUCKIE!!! DUCKIIIIEEEE!!! DOGGY!!! DOGGY!!! DOGGYYYYY!!! :D

Exactly what I was thinking, except more about the kitties. :D

ohh, now youve done it.. i just finished watching "badger badger" movie in jokes,, you got me started on "kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty .. DUCKIE DUCKIE!"

Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:57 pm

Pimboli wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:
Zero! wrote:*squeals* KITTY! KITTY! KITTY! KIIIIITTTTTYY!!! DUCKIE!!! DUCKIE!!! DUCKIIIIEEEE!!! DOGGY!!! DOGGY!!! DOGGYYYYY!!! :D

Exactly what I was thinking, except more about the kitties. :D

ohh, now youve done it.. i just finished watching "badger badger" movie in jokes,, you got me started on "kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty .. DUCKIE DUCKIE!"

*snorts* I like that! If I had the means I'd make a flash movie of that! Seriously!

Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:39 pm

Lovey huggy bugbears! AAAAAWW! Snurf bug blugudgeon! O.O

..I mean... very cute little kittens. AAAAW!

Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:10 am

Robin wrote:NO! NO NO NO! We may have to get rid of Bitten AND ONE OR TWO OF THE KITTENS- "We have too many cats" my stupid idiot bratty MOM says....*had to delete foul language out of that SEVERAL times* I just want to hurt her, I LOVE MY CATS! I'll lock Bitten in my room if I have to, WE AREN'T GETTING RID OF HER *runs off crying*

Make a deal:
1.Spay cats.
2. Don't get more after on of them dies. My aunt did that.
Anyways*huggles*
I'm really sorry Robin. Your mother is such a*deletes "bad words"*. I'm so sorry.

*Huggles*
Topic locked