Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Illuminati/e goverment real or fake?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:53 pm 

I heard about them on a conspiarcy show and there was alot of evidence of them. I decided im gonna study them as much as i can if they do exist they i cant let them do what there planning to do its just not sane sorry i might like torture but what they are doing is plain horrible :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:58 pm 

The Illuminati are real - or at least were. The thing about secret societies is that they very rarely remain secret.

Try going to http://Wikipedia.org, which is a free encyclopedia that's submitted and fact-checked by everyday people like you and me. They should have a pretty good article on the Illuminati.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:00 pm 

shapu wrote:
The Illuminati are real - always have been. The thing about secret societies is that they very rarely remain secret.

Try going to http://Wikipedia.org, which is a free encyclopedia that's submitted and fact-checked by everyday people like you and me. They should have a pretty good article on the Illuminati.

ive found alot about them ive been researching them none stop the major factor i found out was that it started out in germany

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

...Anyone care to explain what Illumi-thingy is? :oops:

Always the clueless one, me! :D

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:03 pm 

jellyoflight wrote:

dont worry not many people know what they are trust me you dont really want to know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
jellyoflight wrote:

The original Illuminati was a secret society, but one pope decided he was bored and killed them all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

the illuminati (AKA; the sensai and...various other things o_O )
are well known, mentioned in everything from consipracy shows, to the call of cthulu and warhammer 40,000 (theyre the ones who're attempting to revive the emporer as the star child, and begin the last war)
as chris said, theyve been gutted a few times (if memory serves the inquisition got a few hundred suspected illuminati)
basicly they do an awful lot of nothing trying to scare people, (and attempting to revive the god-emporer, yes, but that one wont happen for a few thousend more years) basicly the modern illuminati consists of a bunch of nutters who read 1984 and liked what they saw (a government who maintains order by denying the existince of the enemy except in a militaristic manner, who alter the past so irrevicably that its forgotten, and break the spirir of those who oppose them, so they dont die as martyrs-basicly anyway)
and have all the worldly power of a stone patatoe.
(by the way, if im "dealt with" in the near future, be sure to spread the word that the illuminati/sensai/emporers got me to break/break/feed me to the emporer to maintain the astronomicon)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:38 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Regarding the Wikipedia:
Quote:
fact-checked by everyday people like you and me.

Exactly. Which makes wiki ideal if you want to read about all manner of things some people may believe, not so good if you want documented facts and expertise.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:15 pm 

I find it to be fairly accurate. I've had no complaints about the wikipedia yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:38 am 

shapu wrote:
I find it to be fairly accurate. I've had no complaints about the wikipedia yet.

well if its got info on wacko stuff like the whole illuminatio bs,it cant be to accurate.

See reeve? you died! Thats what you get for capitalizing on my condition! Im glad youre dead, the worlds a better place! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU AND WILL HATE FROM AND BEYOND THE GRAVE!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

except ofcourse that the illuminati where an actual organisation ofcourse :roll:
bet youre going to tell me that the inquisition didnt happen either eh?
or that isaac WASNT hit on the head with an apple, and ergo gained his muse to work out gravity (okay, that one is true, he was never hit by an apple as it happens)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]