Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: PPT-Related dreams
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: BrokenSea Audio Drama Productions. Thanks Bangel for the set!
Have you had any PPT-Related dreams?

MINE:
Before PPT went down, I dreamed that PI had no usergroup. Jim made Cae admin so she could head the usergroup, and I was upset because I wanted that position. Then she made all PI staffers' names Pink on the main page and everything...It was wierd. o_________O

PPT'S OFFICAL VOICE ACTRESS! (click image for link)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm gonna C&P this from elsewhere because I'm lazy. :P

Mindy wrote:
Want to know the freaky thing about PPT dreams? The night before it went down, I had this dream that Yukio was running the site out of a starbucks. When I showed up to get my tea, he told me that I couldn't have it because he had to close both PPT and the starbucks. I was really upset about not getting my tea, so I ran home to say goodbye before he could shut the site down. When I got there, there was a message that all of the mod accounts had been disabled and for the last hour, nobody would be in charge. So... I didn't get to say goodbye. I woke up rather upset... then went to starbucks. The next day, ppt was down. Weird, huh?

I swear, that dream was so odd and I was so upset by it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I had FOUR dreams about PPT. All of which are strange. The first, third and fourth dreams are too hazy to remember but I know they were about PPT because for some reason in all of those dreams, I saw the layout for the subChristmas theme. Clear as a bell. But strangely, that's all I remember.

Only dream I remember: My PI dream. I dreamt I was fired from PI because I wrote a bad article and that people were pointing at me and laughing. It was awful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Actually I don't dream about ppt. I once dreamt about this person from ppt come and try to steal my house and ended up killing my bird who died years ago. Again.

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:11 pm 

PPT dreams, yes, I've had one that I can remember. There was this odd guest person who was posting.. And he was mentioning me.. But, that's all I can remember. O_o

-Ariel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I had one where I had to assasinate Cheese...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I dreamed once I was talking on AIM to my old friend and PPT said I had "PA/MA" PMs..(what on earth?) so I said "LOL" to my friend...then,I dont remember if this was a different dream (I think it was not) but I saw a picture of Clay Aiken beside around 12 PMs..

Last edited by Kitten Medli on Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:49 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

o_____O

You guys have weird dreams...Robin, that'd be cool if my name was pink on the main page :P I don't seem to remember any of my dreams, though I've experienced deja vu a couple of times.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I've only had one PPT related dream. I was sick, so I'm quite sure it was fever induced. I don't remember much about it, only that it involved sending messages to Jim about "special robot stars".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

haha while it was down I had the weirdest dream... (well not really dream, more of crazy thought) that PPT was actually run by TNT and they closed it down because of the Yurbles...

*looks at the Yurble* Evil... :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*eyebrows twitch*

I wish I had PPT related dreams. I think I did but that was ages ago and it was predicting who would be Super Mod. I don't remember the dream prediction but my real life prediction was good as gold.

Actually I'd like a dreamless sleep for once. Lately all I've got are nightmares about exams.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lol, but not really.
I would sort of dream that PPT was up and i'm missing out on all the fun, then I would wake up and check to see if its really back... I did that every day while the site was down.

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I have dreams about all my friends. PPT or otherwise. And often, that's very odd.

"Umm... Crystal, who's this guy?"
"Jim... my buddy who doesn't know me..."
"But he's, like, old!"
"Who you callin' old?! Them's fightin' words, ya Manchester nancy boy!"
*Slapfight ensues*
*Chris, in the form of Tuxedo Mask, suddenly begins crying Anime-style and shuts everyone up*
*Spiffy spontaneously catches on fire*
"Them's fightin' words!"

As you can imagine, I am very disturbed. Especially by the thought of Jim shouting out "Them's fightin' words!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My dream. It's very odd. I had it a while ago.

Basically, steph was giving birth to children, with Jim being the father. The children all had ginger hair. It was rather odd. lol

I've had others, but I can't really remember them...

Captain Insano wrote: I'd like to change my name to Bno2 please, as he is my hero.
Shoyru_Lover wrote: i want to change my gender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Mostly corridor ones :?
Like I start out in a pink corridor, and all the threads are doors, and if there are people in the thread it flashes. I went in a topic (It didn't say what it was) and everyone was sitting on beanbags (I had this dream last night) then someone pushed me over ( :( ). A mighty battle of sock puppets started after that, then some people came in with "Save the naked poogles!!" signs :lol:

|Nifty set by Silja|

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next