Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Wow, go you graceful thing *sarcasm*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
Bah! Guess who is at home from a sprained ankle?

ohoh I know! *raises hand*
Yes Kristy?
You?
You are correct!

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh no!! What happened?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
In Gym Yesterday, my friends and I went outside, and did frizbe (out of soccerr, or frizbee, I think I did pretty well.) If this was the case, i would have been happier, but my firneds and I that day were more...or less caring about marks, and more about having fun, so halfway through, we saw a grade 10-12 guy reading a book (we being in grade nine) he was from the other school, and my friend said he looked so lonely, hat we should amke friends. Heh, so, We go down the hill...and then...tehr was a rock. Not a big rock noooo, it was a small bloody rock, I tripped, fell. And sat. Only my friends noticed, we abandoned our friendship making, and I limped through the day. Grad was that night, so, of course, being an idjit, I thought, "oh well, I'll ice it later", and slid on my heels. 11:00, and I'm home...with an ankle the size of a golf ball. Thats my whole glamourous story. Distribution rights are being copyrighted as we speak. So far, I've spent the day TRYING to DL an indie movie, and watching old disney, or 'technicolored' ones ie. 'It's a Wonderful Life'

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sprained ankle, eh? I feel for ya. I've sprained the same ankle four times. Well, I actually sprained my toe the first time, but I couldn't walk so it's pretty much the same. Sprained it in second grade. Sprained ankle in fourth grade. And fifth. And sixth. The last time was a few months ago. I'd tell ya the story, but then I'd be stealing your moment. =P

Try walking on it a bit. That's what helped me. No pain, no gain. Hope ya feel better. :3

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:30 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Awwww, poor thing...put some deep heat cream on it and go to bed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

For once, I agree with Chris, go get some rest, it's supposed to heal quicker if you do that ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:18 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Midnight wrote:
Heh, so, We go down the hill...and then...there was a rock. Not a big rock noooo, it was a small bloody rock.

That made me laugh out loud for no real reason. I'm strange.

Go ask a parent to go buy you the entire season of your favorite show. That's what I'd like to do if I ever sprain my ankle. (Hint: Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 6, disc 2. "Once more with feeling" is the best episode ever and it'll give you something to do, memorizing the lyrics. But that's just me ;))

Thanks _jaye_!
Previously Blizzard Eater

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:37 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Well... wise man once say... what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:12 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sprained ankles suck!!!
The first time I sprained my ankle it was in a totally stupid way. I was just walking around and all of a sudden my foot kinda gave out and twisted. And it was on flat ground too. And the second time I sprained it it was totally stupid too. It was raining and I was jumping on the trampoline in a bathing suit cuz I was gonna go swimming when I was done jumping. And all of a sudden my foot gave out and it hurt really bad. And I had my first cheerleading practice of the year the next day. Which sucked. But at least it got me out of running around the track for 15 minutes and doing jumps in almost 90 degree heat.

I love soccer guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Oh gosh, poor you...how very bloody annoying. :( Hope you're feeling better soon *hugs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Home with a sprained ankle? Lucky :P

My friend Joe turned his ankle right over doing Cripple Jump (aka Triple Jump) and he carried on running on it, and it was fine. Very odd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ick, sprained ankles always hurt... I'm glad to see that you feeling better though! :)

It was that boy, he put a spell on you, I say!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

lol, White_Wolf.

Just get some rest and it'll heal over time. ;)

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Owies. Bandage it up (not with little plastic band-aids but white cloth strips) tight. It helps the pain. I did that for the three times I sprained my wrist(s). Obviously don't tie them so tight blood circulation is in difficulty though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Midnight wrote:
In Gym Yesterday, my friends and I went outside, and did frizbe (out of soccerr, or frizbee, I think I did pretty well.) If this was the case, i would have been happier, but my firneds and I that day were more...or less caring about marks, and more about having fun, so halfway through, we saw a grade 10-12 guy reading a book (we being in grade nine) he was from the other school, and my friend said he looked so lonely, hat we should amke friends. Heh, so, We go down the hill...and then...tehr was a rock. Not a big rock noooo, it was a small bloody rock, I tripped, fell. And sat. Only my friends noticed, we abandoned our friendship making, and I limped through the day. Grad was that night, so, of course, being an idjit, I thought, "oh well, I'll ice it later", and slid on my heels. 11:00, and I'm home...with an ankle the size of a golf ball. Thats my whole glamourous story. Distribution rights are being copyrighted as we speak. So far, I've spent the day TRYING to DL an indie movie, and watching old disney, or 'technicolored' ones ie. 'It's a Wonderful Life'

You sure you didn't hit your head? :roll:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next