Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'll have to go to Florida soon after Summer vacation starts, and then later on I'll have to go to Northern Ontario.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 3:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
I'm probably going to get out of Canada and go into the States, fun. I mean who want to be in Alberta in the summer where winter will hit every-other day.

Hey!

Theres nothing wrong with Alberta! *sulks* I remember once, when I was out at Sylvan lake, it snowed in July. Twas great. Woke up, got out of the cabin, turned back in, looked at the kids. And this was our exact conversation.

"Hey kids!"
"*groans*"
"Guess what?!"
"*more groans*"
"It snowed!"
"*interested groans"

We had a snowball fight before breakfast. After breakfast, it was all gone. But it was a great memory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

We will be going to the aquarium and zoo,I hope..same old,really. With pets,what kind of vacation can you go on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, for weekdays in June, I have to go to Driver's Ed for a few hours every day. I'll probably spend the time that I'm not at Driver's Ed at the airport with my dad flying and working our airplane. Then, the last week of July I'm going to go the Oshkosh, Wisconsin for the EAA AirVenture. I can't wait. ^__^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

ahoteinrun wrote:
Quote:
I'm probably going to get out of Canada and go into the States, fun. I mean who want to be in Alberta in the summer where winter will hit every-other day.

Hey!

Theres nothing wrong with Alberta! *sulks* I remember once, when I was out at Sylvan lake, it snowed in July. Twas great. Woke up, got out of the cabin, turned back in, looked at the kids. And this was our exact conversation.

"Hey kids!"
"*groans*"
"Guess what?!"
"*more groans*"
"It snowed!"
"*interested groans"

We had a snowball fight before breakfast. After breakfast, it was all gone. But it was a great memory.

Lol, yea, but don't you think it's kinda strange that when you wake up its all summery(is that even a word o.0) and nice, then by after it gets quite chilly, then by night it seems strange that you see white things floating down, and then you realise it's...snow. You gotta love that feeling. Alberta should have a new slogan that states "To experience four-seasons in just one day come to beautiful Alberta".*nods*

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

For my holidays, me and my friends are all going for the first out for a day. We intend on going to the mioves to see Harry Potter and/or Shrek 2. Then we will go shopping.

Well, we hope for it to happen. Big time fighting on day and travel arrangments. :roll:

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Lol, yea, but don't you think it's kinda strange that when you wake up its all summery(is that even a word o.0) and nice, then by after it gets quite chilly, then by night it seems strange that you see white things floating down, and then you realise it's...snow. You gotta love that feeling. Alberta should have a new slogan that states "To experience four-seasons in just one day come to beautiful Alberta".*nods*

Pah. You seem to forget that over the past couple years, we've neglected to get a spring? *shakes head* Stupid drought.

Still. I'd prefer Alberta oh to say... northern canada. I have a couple friends from school up there, and apparently it's still below zero. They are unimpressed and miss alberta.
Of course they were also walking around in jeans and just a normal jacket when it was minus 30 out... in the winter...

... and so all of us deemed them crazy and tied them up and left them outside without their shoes.

But anywho. I do believe the slogan for Alberta is "Wait ten minutes and the weather will change" for better or for worse. Gotta love those quick summer thunder showers that appear and dissapear in the blink of an eye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Going to Spain, France, Switzerland and maybe Portugual for three weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nothing. No holiday. Just a dull vacation at home with my ever so great family.
Sigh (I was being sarcastic)
But I am going to write a little internet story and I might see if I can make a freind, because my life is kinda dull at the moment.

Acara vote?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, I was planning on resting up but so far this summer has been almost as hectic as school days are. I can't wait until my neighbors open their pool though, I'm always welcomed to swim there so it's great fun. I need to invite some friends over, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm hoping to go back to California again this summer. We usually go every year, but due to a few things that have happened over the past several months, I'm not so sure now. I've really been missing it lately. Unfortunately though, many of the places I used to love going to are completely gone now. I probably won't see them ever again. Cuyamaca and Julian were badly damaged by the forest fires last year. Hopefully San Diego wasn't hurt too badly...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Swimming, relaxing, probably camping and/or rock climbing, seeing rodeos (we have lots of 'em here in the summer), watching game shows and other television shows, playing on the computer, HOPEFULLY going to the American Idol tour, having an extremely special birthday, letting my best friend go and... I guess that's it.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:53 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

FrankieG wrote:
shortin wrote:
good suggestion Jill.

Well, we might get a pool this year, Hershey Park, American Idol Concert, umm defintly spend more time with friends, getting permit, and a job. Thats all for me.

You must live close to Jill and me if you are near Hershey Park, I'm in Lancaster County!

Wow! Your kinda near me..kinda.

Now that I think about it,I have a lot to do this summer.

We'll be decorating all summer,no doubt. (We kind of had one of our once every three years luck with money things..) And we'll probably go to the zoo and aquarium. Plus we will be going to TWO Clay Aiken concerts (Hershey,Baltimore) and American Idols Live..(Hershey) I dunno what I'm complaining about,I have lots to do. No trip to the Grand Canyon,but it works. But,sadly,not all of that is in the summer..(Two concerts are in Sep. Close to summer,but not quite.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I wish I didn't have much to do...

Right now I'm in the middle of helping to teach a class at a local vacation bible school for my girl scout silver award. At the end of the week I get to go camping with my newly ex-boyfriend and parts of our families. After that, I'm going to Chicago to see family and for some conference thingy, and then to Vermont for more family. Then I get to go to a math camp for a month. So pretty much after next Tuesday I won't be home until the end of July. And then I might have a puppet trip.

Wow. And I'm missing my best friend's birthday. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE RELAXING!

It's a smart duck....watch it do math..........o.0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My parents had planned on me going to work this summer to pay for college, but since I received a decent offer from a nearby college, they have backed off a bit on the job hunt. I did propose a couple of places I wanted to work (Microplay, a video game rental place, and Gamestop) but both were booked up.

I have no idea what to do honestly. I always wanted to learn to play the piano decently since I want to compose music. We'll see how much I get accomplished on that by the end of summer.

I'll see about rounding the gang up and going to an arcade or something. For all I know, this could be the last time I see any of them. We're all going to different colleges...meh. :?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next