Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Alex wrote:
Though if it's warm over there, I'll gladly fly over and visit you. Who's paying for my air fare? =D

You can come visit me. :) The weather in the good 'ol Seattle area has been terrific. As for air fair...I'm a poor university student. I don't even have a job and I'm in debt. But for some odd reason, credit card companies keep mailing me.

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

We're planning on going to the Renaisance Festival with the girls this year. Actually, we want to go every year, but something always comes up. ;) lol

Also, now that all the girls are home, we have a lot of anime and movies we want to watch. We're also going to spend a lot of time running around in our large backyard, since it's the first year we've actually had a backyard. Before this year we'd lived in apartments and since we moved into our new house in January, we've been waiting for good weather to go outside and enjoy it. :) I definately need to work on my tan. ;) lol

I'd love to find time to go to the beach as well. It's been years since I've been swimming in the ocean. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Haha its getting cold in Perth now.. it was 14 and nearly everyone was wearing jackets :)

But yes.. for my summer (in december) my sister is coming back from england :)

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:34 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

My dads planning to send to me Cyprus, but my mother wants me to stay....to be honest I dont really care, but bleh, its not my money they're spending ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:09 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

My best friend and I are going to Kenosee Lake for a week. We'll be staying with my aunt and uncle, who live on a cattle farm, so we'll have cows and dogs to play with. We'll go watersliding (they have the best waterslides EVER in Kenosee), horseback riding, and we'll go running around town trying to find methods of transportation to do said things.

My best friend and I will also be attempting to find ourselves a new bassist. It's hard to find one here. I'll be bettering myself at guitar, too.

And I'll spend time online, and making graphics because I need to get better. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:16 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I was planning to do loads of stuff today, have a picnic, walks in the woods, bike ride to the beach, go swimming all with my friends, but it's raining and I can't do any of it :(

|Nifty set by Silja|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I think I'll spend some time at the seaside with my parents (in Corsica or in South Italy) and then I'll go in Scotland for 15 days (lol, to "improve my English")

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:52 am 

Working, working, playing games, working. That's generally it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 3:39 am 

pokemew233 wrote:
From June 20-27, I'll be going to Lincoln, Nebraska for a theatre trip, which should be fun.

Ah, Conference, eh? I couldn't afford it or else I'd be going. My best friend is Zach Stewart, an ITO, you'll probably see him. Gaah, I wish I could go.

This summer I'm going on vacation to New York City to see a show, so that should be fun. I'll probably go down to my grandma's house in Florida at some point. Mostly I'll probably be here by the pool though.

Set by Knives, I believe, who was Sharp Knives at the time? Let me know if you know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ahoteinrun wrote:
I work.
I work hard.
I'll be at my camp from Sunday night to Friday night. Working.
Up at Six Am, bed by 11 Pm if i'm lucky, and i'm working the whole time.
I work as a riding instructor at a summer camp and on the side of that, I work as a cook, a games co-ordinator, a crafts person, a counsellor, a campfire leader and a general all around camp know it all.
I work hard.

No computer. I'm there over night. For Six weeks (hey, ya'll will be rid of me basically for six weeks).
Umm. after that? I get ready for school again, buying stuff, packing again to move, and going to a model horse show.

Yikes! It sounds like you single-handedly manage that camp! What craziness!

I'll be working at a camp this summer, but my day will be much less chaotic than ahoteinrun's.

Other than working, I'll be cleaning my room, cleaning the house, taking photos all over the place, raising money for our service trip (we leave in a little over 3 weeks!) and going on a service trip to Zacapa, Guatemala. Oh, I'll be working on college paperwork stuff, too. How fun. Oh, and as always, I'll be on the computer more than I should be.

Read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser.
Watch Love Actually.
Listen to 80s and 90s streaming audio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Summer holidays aren't until July 1. Only a month left. A month! I'll live.

It also means I'm close to my dreaded swimming exam. I can't swim. Wonder what are the chances of failing? :D

During the summer I'll be practicing the piano like mad, especially Aural. I'm entered for Grade 8 ABRSM Piano in September/October so I must work hard. I failed Aural last time (no surprise, never got many lessons before then). I want a Merit for this since I'm aiming for Diploma.

I'll also be going over all my school notes, sorting them out, learning everything so thoroughly I can puke information out and in general, studying. I'm a sad, sad person.

Will be trying to do better in Maths, especially, fixing my Art sketchbooks as best as I can, doing a possible Art final.

May travel to Beijing. Will sue Mother if she does not bring me. Geck. I need to renew passport. Geeeeeck.

Ballet, need to be more flexible this summer, learn some tactics as to how to get rid of friend I have not got rid of yet and is currently using me or making me look bad in front of people.

May do some reading - plan to Role Play during the summer, need practice.

Oh yes, need to research universities and make a plan of what to do next year for activities and jobs. I can get a part-time job legally next year. Yay. Not. Meh.

Try to go out more and expand my "permitted" zone if I can work my mother to let me go out more. I'm only allowed to really go out during school holidays or there's the guilt factor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Yikes! It sounds like you single-handedly manage that camp! What craziness!

Theres normally 10 staff members at my camp, plus on average five volunteers a week. I look after all of them, all of the kids, and myself around the horses. I place last in who I look after. Kids go first, then horses, then staff, then me. I become very stressed very quick.

This year, i'll also be the only returning staff member at my camp. Thusly, i'm the only one who knows the routine. I'm also next in line to be camp director, if in a couple years, I want to be camp director. Big job, better money. *shrugs*

Still, I get to go horse back riding every day, sometimes more then once a day, I have a blast, I love the kids, love what I do, and it's all worth it in the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I may go to Biloxi, Mississippi or Atlanta,Georgia but with gas prices so high, it all depends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm probably going to get out of Canada and go into the States, fun. I mean who want to be in Alberta in the summer where winter will hit every-other day. :shock:

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:50 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Go to Anythings Possible, mabey San Diago. Swim, and spend a heck lot of time on-line.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next