Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:48 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Happy Birthday Starchaser! :D
Have fun watching Harry Potter, it isn't out here yet though.

^Thanks Rikio ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:51 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Happy Birthday!!!!

:D

Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px. limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Happy Birthday Ariel! I hope you had a guh-uh-RATE one! Fifteen to nineteen are the best years in a girl's life and yes, that means everyone who is older than nineteen is doomed. *points a finger and laughs at the old spinsters*

*giggles* I'm actually older than you! ... Wait, that's not a good thing. You sound older than me. x_x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lillie wrote:
Fifteen to nineteen are the best years in a girl's life and yes, that means everyone who is older than nineteen is doomed. *points a finger and laughs at the old spinsters*

Shhhh! Don't say that! Give me some hope for next year. :(

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:51 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lillie wrote:
Happy Birthday Ariel! I hope you had a guh-uh-RATE one! Fifteen to nineteen are the best years in a girl's life and yes, that means everyone who is older than nineteen is doomed. *points a finger and laughs at the old spinsters*

*giggles* I'm actually older than you! ... Wait, that's not a good thing. You sound older than me. x_x

15-19? Best years? I don't see anything wonderful happening to me. XD Maybe this will take some time.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Happy fifteenth, Star! ^_^ And may you have many more.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Happy 15th Starchaser =) How was the movie? Are you going to apply for a permit? I'm not all that familiar with Livejournals, but from what everyone else has posted about paid accounts, it must be pretty good. Hope you enjoy it. =)

---

And atomic, you're not and probably won't be the last one as long as I'm here. I seem to always miss out with the good, popular movies like that one. In fact, I haven't even seen the Matrix (all parts), the first two movies of Lord of the Rings (friends dragged me along to see the third one, which I'll admit was good), or any of the Harry Potter movies. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:10 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Universal Senja wrote:
And atomic, you're not and probably won't be the last one as long as I'm here. I seem to always miss out with the good, popular movies like that one. In fact, I haven't even seen the Matrix (all parts), the first two movies of Lord of the Rings (friends dragged me along to see the third one, which I'll admit was good), or any of the Harry Potter movies. :?

Count me in too. I do not care to see any of those movies.

Post subject: Re: It's My Birthday!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Starchaser wrote:
Well, guess who turned 15 today? Geez, I can't believe I've been on here over a year... anyhow, as a present I got a paid LJ account (I might get a cellphone at some point) and I'm just off to see HP3, so I'm having a good time. :D

Glad to hear everything went hunkydory mate :D Many happy returns.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

SpiraLethe wrote:
Lillie wrote:
Fifteen to nineteen are the best years in a girl's life and yes, that means everyone who is older than nineteen is doomed. *points a finger and laughs at the old spinsters*

Shhhh! Don't say that! Give me some hope for next year. :(

Aww, poor darling. For some reason I have a cackling urge to rub it into your face that twenty-year olds get old and wrinkly from adult worries, but that would insult many people and there's no proof anyway, so I'm supressing it.

Twenties are when you begin to build up your character on the foundations you have laid down and hard work.

Thirties is a time of beginning to be comfortable and having some successes.

Forties is mid-life crisis, 'nough said.

Fifties is when you can begin thinking about retirement and satisfacation with life.

Sixties is the beginning of retirement.

Seventies you can think about dying.

Eighties you can arrange your funeral and all if you're still alive.

Nineties you should seek to enter the Guiness Book of World Records for healthiest teeth at oldest age or the like.

At a hundreds, seek professional help because you'll probably have lost those world record teeth and yabber like an idiot who no one can understand.

So the teens are the good years. Relative amount of work, plenty of time to play and enjoy life. 'Member that, Star.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2