Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: "Father's Day"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:36 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Today we got up and desided to go look at Sheds. On the way there me and mom go to the store and drug store looking for father's day gifts..did not get much. When we get home mom calls grandpa..and we find out father's day is not untill the 20th. :lol:

Intresting story I thought you all might like..funny how forgetful mom is. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

My nan's just like that! She'll go out for a loaf of bread and bring back a new mattress, 4 Persian kittens and a green umbrella......but no bread! I'm going to turn out like that, I can feel it! :shock: ......plz save me......

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

OK, as one of the oldsters in this group, I can only say two things: 1. Been there, done that and 2. Just wait until you are in the "twilight" of your years.

Between juggling a job with a crazy boss, a demanding kid (yes, Nat, you are demanding), her school administrators (who don't understand her medical problems), two frolicsome puppies who pee on the floor constantly (bad doggies!), a husband who doesn't know how to change a light bulb, dishes, laundry, the dust bunnies, and a great Neopets account, I am lucky sometimes if I remember my name, let alone what day Father's Day is. And, yes, when at the supermarket, I occasionally forget the bread--but never a special treat for my daughter.

Have some sympathy for your moms! Because, honestly, someday, when you are her age, you will say, how the heck did Mom do it. I know that I do. I never really appreciated all the junk my Mom did until I became a mom myself.

But, I must admit, I have never brought home a mattress, four persian kittens, and a green umbrella!

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]