Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Feel like cryin....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:42 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I don't know why I'm telling you all this but I suppose I just need a "friendly ear" and need to get some things off my chest.

I was in love with my ex- boyfriend (let's call him Og) for quite a while, he cheated on me and broke my heart completely. It took me months to get over him and I thought I had.

Og is one of the nicest people in the world but the only thing wrong with him is that he's a liar. He lies to himself about his feelings and it's idiots like me who get caught up in them.

I've known this lad, Ip for four years now and we haven't always got on. After I broke up with Og, Ip confessed to me he had feelings for me and was falling for me. Needless to say, it was a bit of a shock.

Ip was always there for me and I started to like him too. He's kind, honest, considerate and treats me like a princess. I thought I'd got over Og so when Ip asked me out I said yes.

We were together for just a month and I was quite happy with him but all the time I couldn't get Og out of my head. I still had feelings for him. Today, I admitted this to Ip and finished with him. I cried so much and so did he.

I feel like the most horrible person in the world, Ip was the best thing that had happened to me in a long time and I broke his heart! I really want him back but I can't be selfish anymore. I have never ever felt so bad about myself.

I'm sorry for boring you all with this but I suppose I needed to get it down and I definately need you guys' help on this! Not only have I got Og to get over, I now have Ip too.

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quote:
I feel like the most horrible person in the world, Ip was the best thing that had happened to me in a long time and I broke his heart!

Meh, I sort of know how you feel. At least on the latter part about breaking up with someone and then feeling like the worst person in the world for doing so because you'd hurt their feelings. Mmm hmm. I've done that recently and I'm still paying for it. The only thing I can do now is hope he'll get over it and not break off our friendship. :-\ If ya wanna chat on AIM 'bout anything, just IM me. Everyone needs to rant. I'll listen.

Read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser.
Watch Love Actually.
Listen to 80s and 90s streaming audio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:25 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Twinkle, do not feel bad. You broke up for a reason. He was not your special one. He is still somewhere out there,waiting for you. I have no doubt it will take more heart-brakes and sorrow to find him,but it will be totally worth it.

Besides,who says you cant always be his girlfriend again and/or still be his friend? Once you get over your troubles with "Og" and you feel like you want to give Ip another try,then do so. He might really be your one and you dont know it yet.

Send me a PM if you need someone to talk to. :D

Good like with this!

Post subject: Re: Feel like cryin....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Twinkle wrote:
I don't know why I'm telling you all this but I suppose I just need a "friendly ear" and need to get some things off my chest.

I was in love with my ex- boyfriend (let's call him Og) for quite a while, he cheated on me and broke my heart completely. It took me months to get over him and I thought I had.

Og is one of the nicest people in the world but the only thing wrong with him is that he's a liar. He lies to himself about his feelings and it's idiots like me who get caught up in them.

I've known this lad, Ip for four years now and we haven't always got on. After I broke up with Og, Ip confessed to me he had feelings for me and was falling for me. Needless to say, it was a bit of a shock.

Ip was always there for me and I started to like him too. He's kind, honest, considerate and treats me like a princess. I thought I'd got over Og so when Ip asked me out I said yes.

We were together for just a month and I was quite happy with him but all the time I couldn't get Og out of my head. I still had feelings for him. Today, I admitted this to Ip and finished with him. I cried so much and so did he.

I feel like the most horrible person in the world, Ip was the best thing that had happened to me in a long time and I broke his heart! I really want him back but I can't be selfish anymore. I have never ever felt so bad about myself.

I'm sorry for boring you all with this but I suppose I needed to get it down and I definately need you guys' help on this! Not only have I got Og to get over, I now have Ip too.

We need the Diva's board back...

First off, I want to say my opinion of Og: Anybody who would cheat on someone as nice as you sound is complete scum. You're better than him.

If I were you, I would try to take a while to sort out your feelings. Think about what Og did to you- do you really want him back? If you really think so, try giving him another chance. If you decide you're over him, then maybe you might want to ask Ip to give you a second chance. Basically the best advice I can give you is to follow your heart- do what you think is best for you.

I hope that helps. :)

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject: Re: Feel like cryin....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Dawn2 wrote:
Twinkle wrote:

We need the Diva's board back...

First off, I want to say my opinion of Og: Anybody who would cheat on someone as nice as you sound is complete scum. You're better than him.

If I were you, I would try to take a while to sort out your feelings. Think about what Og did to you- do you really want him back? If you really think so, try giving him another chance. If you decide you're over him, then maybe you might want to ask Ip to give you a second chance. Basically the best advice I can give you is to follow your heart- do what you think is best for you.

I hope that helps. :)

Dawn's right. Every part of her post was right, in my opinion. If Og lied and cheated on you, then he's not worth your attention. Still, take some time (as much time as you need! don't feel rushed to make a decision.) to think it through, and in the end, if you do decide that you want to be with Ip, pull him aside and talk to him about why you had to break up with him. If he's as kind, considerate, and honest and you say he is, I'm sure he would understand and would give you a second chance. Good luck, and remember: take your time.

We really do need the Divas board back.

Set by robot. Van Den Hoogenband is the best name, ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Argh. Og is undeserving of your feelings... but it's so much easier to forgive than it is to leg go, no?
Well, it's really up to you to decide if you want to try and go back. If so, please make sure that he doesn't cheat on you again... He'd better have learned his lesson before you go back. If not, this is one of those "time will heal" things. You can only try hard to do things that don't remind you of him and hang out with the girls.
There is that theory: that it takes twice as long to get over a relationship as the time the relationship lasted. Does that make sense? I'm not too good at wording those things.
Anyway, good luck, dear. If you need anything (or to rant or cry or whatever), the girls are here for you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Aww, you poor thing. I agree with Dawn's post in every way possible. Pull Ip aside, talk to him, and if he's as sweet as you say he is, he'll understand.

If you want to talk to someone, you can PM me if you want.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:33 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

At the end of the day honey, guys are guys. We all get in relatioships and fall out of them, weither we like it or not. What we have to remember is that no matter how hard the pain is, we have to try and get back up. Falling apart because of a guy should never happen. Just be strong, then you'll start to feel strong.

Men come and go, but your heart is there to stay. Take care of your heart before anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

You're all so kind! But things are a little more difficult than they first seem.

When Og cheated on me (just the once), it was with his manipulative ex-gf. Right from the start she always said she was going to break us up and in the end, she did. Og's never quite got over it, he still hasn't forgave himself months later and says he doesn't deserve me and can't take me back- exactly how I feel about Ip.

Since all this, I've got so much stronger and I know that I'm not going to fall apart, it's Ip I'm worried about. This is so evil of me but I finished with him in the middle of his Yr11 GCSE exams and one week before his birthday. I should've picked a better time I know but it was making me ill. Pretty selfish of me huh?

Also, Og is probably the best friend I have. He has always been there for me and it was him who got me and Ip together in the first place. Og's problem is he's a typical bloke with typical "urges". He denies still liking his ex when he was with me, I don't believe him but he's lying to himself too.

Thankyou all SO much! It's really helped me to get all this off my chest and if anyone else has similar problems, you can always PM me and I'll give you all the advice I can from these experiences.

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Og sounds like my first boyfriend. He was a wonderful friend...and we still are friends...but he was horrible in a relationship. He thought he loved this other girl so much...and I thought I'd be a good girlfriend to him. But how could I possibly be a good girlfriend if deep down...he'd rather have the other girl.

I had to date him twice before it finally sunk in. It would still be a few months before I was finally, truly, over him. It was tough...I hated him at first. I hated him for everything he ever did and saidto me just to have it fall apart. Then slowly....I started to like him again but without the extra feelings. Eventually we became good friends again.

I did tell my current bf "no" the first time he asked me out....I felt like a scumbag afterwards. But things had worked out for us in the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:59 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cyanna wrote:
Og sounds like my first boyfriend. He was a wonderful friend...and we still are friends...but he was horrible in a relationship. He thought he loved this other girl so much...and I thought I'd be a good girlfriend to him. But how could I possibly be a good girlfriend if deep down...he'd rather have the other girl.

I had to date him twice before it finally sunk in. It would still be a few months before I was finally, truly, over him. It was tough...I hated him at first. I hated him for everything he ever did and saidto me just to have it fall apart. Then slowly....I started to like him again but without the extra feelings. Eventually we became good friends again.

I did tell my current bf "no" the first time he asked me out....I felt like a scumbag afterwards. But things had worked out for us in the end.

Wow! That sounds just like me!

Well I have an update. Quite serious too. Well today, Og finally admitted he's not over his ex. They've slept together and he lied to me about it. He's seeing her now.

I have never, ever been so hurt in my life. It just gets worse and worse.

I'm going on anti-depressants tomorrow because I've started cutting myself. It's just stupid trivial problems but they're one after another. Every time I try to pick myself up, Iget knocked back down again. I have no idea how I'm ever gonna get out this circle

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Og, quite frankly, is a smurfing smurf. No, not a little blue man- but 'smurf' is our way of censoring things around here. I can't believe he would do this to you- really, I'm even upset about it, and it didn't happen to me.

I couldn't imagine how you feel right now... just remember: You're better than him. Don't let anyone tell you different. People like Og and his smurf of a girlfriend aren't worth your time. If I were you, I would just lie low for a while. Take time to get over all of this. It's better to get over one relationship before entering another. And afterwards, if you want to get back together with Ip, do so. If not, don't. Once again, my best advice to you is to follow your heart.

I hope you can get over this... and remember, if you ever need someone to talk to, I (and the other posters) are only a pm away. :)

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:52 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Oh my..thats so horrible..

But dont cut yourself. Please dont..if you fight through the hard times then you will be able to see the brighter ones. It is not worth it to cut yourself and die,then really miss out on your special one

..I,now,honestly think you need to just stay friends with Ip kind of keep away from Og..but wait untill you are over it and make your choice. But I honestly thing Og is a guy you need to stay away from.

You just need to hang out with girls and forget about them for now. Talk to your parents,maybe..? I am sure they have a better idea of everything than us. (No offence to anyone,its just her parents are sure to have more wisdom than us)

Plus,if you believe in him or not,God loves you dearly and he does not want you to hurt yourself. You are a special person,and there would be a huge hole in all the hearts of your loved ones if you died.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:03 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Another update lol

Well, I've finally done it. I've broken away from Og completely. I'm not speaking to him, in RL or OL, I'm not phoning or texting him, I'm ignoring his calls and I didn't even look at him today.

I did phone him saying I wanted to break off our friendship and he called me selfish and said he needed me blah blah BULL! He's the one who's selfish, I know that now.

I have spoke to my parents and my moms written an email to Og telling him that if he doesn't keep away from me, she will tell his gf's parents what they are up to. His gf's parents hate Og and her dad will literally beat Og up. I'm quite worried but he doesn't deserve my sympathy. My mom wrote the letter and sent it without me knowing so he cannot blame me.

The cutting myself is another story.... I'm not suicidal but in some odd way, the physical pain I feel takes away all the emotional pain I'm feeling. I don't want to die, I just want to be free of all the hurt and anger I've been feeling, so I turn to the scissors..... I don't know why I do it.

If anyone else is feeling like this, please please talk to someone about it! Telling all you guys (and girls :) ) has really helped me confront my problems. Seeing them written down makes them so much more real that even I can't hide from them anymore, and I'm the biggest dope/procrastinator ever! PM me if you ever need any advice.

HUGE thankyou to everyone on PPT! You've all been absolutely amazing! Just writing down all my feelings and problems has lifted a massive weight off my shoulders....ahhhh it's good to talk! :lol:

BTW, just so you know I used to be called Lala Doodles/Lenni. I left for a while because of school work and illness but I'm back now! Hopefully for good yay!

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

There is never, under any conceivable circumstance, an excusable reason for cheating on someone. NEVER. If someone cheats on you, that's it. That's the end of the relationship. Period. No questions asked. They didn't respect you or care for you enough to be faithful, and you deserve better.

Make no excuses for Og. If he was as wonderful as you thought he was, he would have at least broken things off with you before seeing this other girl. Cheating was his choice, and no matter how much of a "nice guy" he is, that's still an atrocious, heinous thing to do to someone, and it's completely unjustifiable. As people have said before, you deserve better.

Sit Ip down and explain to him that you felt guilty dating him while you still had feelings for Og. If he doesn't know about the Og situation, fill him in. Let him know that you still care about him, but you felt that he deserved someone who could give him their undivided attention. You did the right thing by callnig things off until you had time to heal. It wouldn't have been fair to Ip if you were thinking of Og all the time you were with him. Who knows? Once Og is out of your mind, you and Ip may develop a relationship.

Seek professional help immediately concerning your cutting. The reason cutting feels "good" to you is because every time we are injured, our brain releases endorphines to soothe the pain. Some people become addicted to the sensation. Cutting is never healthy. You could get infections. If you don't know where your veins are, you run the risk of cutting one. Cutting most often leads to permanent scarring. It's an unhealthy habit, and I beg you, please seek professional help. As nice as it is to talk to friends, they are in no way trained to help you. If you nip this in the bud, you'll be able to quit.

Best of luck in all your endeavors. You'll be in my prayers.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next