Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

MIDI!

Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:26 am

Will someone please rate this MIDI I made? The timing is a little off in some parts, and so are the chords, but it does that when I save. I made it with this thing called NotationMachine, ENTIRELY BY EAR.

http://www.geocities.com/lyrabelacqua_8 ... tation.mid

You may have to copy paste the link, I'm not sure.

Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:02 am

:) I'm not even halfway through and I really like it! I generally despise midis, but that's because most people use midis of like Britney Spears or something.

And yes, I had to copy and paste the link...and use IE instead of Opera haha.

Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:12 am

Eeep, putting it on the internet made it worse :? Now a few of the rests are gone...

Oh, and I probably should have put this in the first post, but in case you don't know, it's Sixth Station from Spirited Away. I'm going to do the entire soundtrack in MIDIs this summer, and this is my first one.

Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:57 am

First off, good job. I like the part at 1:40 or so. =) If there were any mistakes, I didn't really notice any. It did sound strange at 1:07 or so, the third note on the ascending part. However, maybe it's just because I didn't actually see the anime...

Is there something else after the 3:53 mark (when it seems to end)?

--------------

Oh, and do you know any mp3 creators/editors by any chance? I want to remix some VGM(video game music) but don't have the right program to do so. =|

Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:07 am

Err...I'm really not good with this editing stuff. Did you look on google? If so, I would ask someone who isn't me :P

Oh, and there is nothing after 3:53. That's another thing that got messed up when I saved. *stabs cruddy MIDI thing*

Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:13 pm

Hmm, so far so good, I'm looking forward to the finished product ^_^ I love it when you bring in extra instruments. Is that an original? It's really good!
Topic locked