Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:47 am

162 wrote:
Christopher wrote:162 - Medli and I are best friends, we have sooo much in common! Infact we were gonna give each other makeovers after our tea party!

I don't hate Medli! Okay, I'd never give anyone a makeover, EVER... but I like tea parties. They're fun to set on fire.

It was more the irony of the fact you two are completely different I was trying to get at.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:17 pm

Lillie: I WANT SUGAR!

Caecae, don't I say that all the time?

Caesara: I want to make a flouncy dress of violets with pine needles for lacing. I'll put tortoises in my hair and dance around without any shoes on broken glass. Yup - those are just *breaks into song* some of my faaaavou-rite things!

Sapphire Faerie: You know... wonton stinks.

Ness: You useless piece of idiocy just lying around - get up and do something with yourself, jerk.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:24 pm

Igg: England has the best team in the world!!

Jim: France has the best team in the world! I truly idolize them!

Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:15 am

White_wolf: Non-blinking blinkies? who made them? not me with my photoshop certainly!

White W.(again)- Vulcan wolf was a jerk.

ummm.... funny brain portion malfucntioning again...

Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:27 am

Igg: Oh i'm sorry Sandra, you don't have to draw that Hippo. I'll never bring it up again.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:02 am

Canada: Im soooo known here!

Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:31 am

White_Wolf: I love sharing my name.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:00 am

Igg: Who's Rowan Atkinson? Wasn't he the parrot in Aladdin?

Alex: I love all these problems Neopets gives me when I'm playing NQ. There should be a lot more.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:10 am

:roll: Of course I do Spira. You know me too well XD

...Alex: Mary Sue's are just great!

Christopher: Pfft. Post counts. Who needs them?

Spira: Bah! Why don't I attract all the weird guys?

Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:20 am

Alex wrote::roll: Of course I do Spira. You know me too well XD

...Alex: Mary Sue's are just great!

Christopher: Pfft. Post counts. Who needs them?

Spira: Bah! Why don't I attract all the weird guys?

*Whistles* They aren't nessacary but if you can get to WBG or being Part of the Furniture it shows that you have been around for a long time/had a posting spree when jim wasnt looking.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:27 pm

Me: I hate code lyoko and pokemon! I dont want a high post count at all!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:47 pm

((Erm, lovio, just a statement- no one cares how high post counts are. They care about what goes into the message. Just saying. :D ))

DM: Diana DeGarmo? You really think I'd make guild on Diana DeGarmo? Like, EW!

Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:27 pm

ahoteinrun wrote:Igg: Oh i'm sorry Sandra, you don't have to draw that Hippo. I'll never bring it up again.

Aw...you don't have to!
Really! Forget it, if you want...

Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:32 pm

Lillie: Like, me? Like, intelligent? Like, lol like toe-tall-ee no possible like way. Now, like, let's, all go hit the mall.

*shrugs* All I could think of.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:05 pm

Lillie wrote:
Lillie: I WANT SUGAR!

Caecae, don't I say that all the time?

Caesara: I want to make a flouncy dress of violets with pine needles for lacing. I'll put tortoises in my hair and dance around without any shoes on broken glass. Yup - those are just *breaks into song* some of my faaaavou-rite things!

YAY! A frilly dress! .. Wait. Don't you know that I love flouncy dresses, violets, and pines? :D *Hugs the frilly dress* Now, you'll never catch me WEARING one, but I love them in general.. *Sticks the tortoises in water* *Sweeps up the glass*

*Sings in her horrible voice* Those are just some of my faaaaaaaaaaaaavorite thiiiiiinnnngggsss.. I love that song ^^
Topic locked