Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Preferances for holidays!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:25 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Where have you been on holiday? Where would you like to go? What kinda temperature do you like? What would you want to do?

Personally I really hate hot places.

I want to go on a holiday to learn to ski or snowboard sometime, New Zealand has a couple of place to do so except one is expensive and touristy, and the others an semi-active volcano...I've never gotten round to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As long as it's enjoyable, I really don't care XD

I really like just staying at my grandparents in China, actually :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Where have I been? We used to travel a lot when I was younger. My family had a Winnebago and we travelled all over the east coast and well into Canada.

Where would I like to go? There is this really nice state campground north called Delta Lake State Park. The beach is excellent because it's away from the public beach and you still get all the sunshine and sand. :)

What kind of temperature? I like it around 75F, low to mid 80s is we are going swimming. :)

What would I want to do? Swim and sunbath!! I haven't done that in forever. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

by holiday do you mean summer vacation?
I'd want to go the US... But I hate summer,... I hate the heat...

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:04 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
I have been to a lot Countries in Europe but I have never gone to any country outside Europe including USA.

If there is one place I would like to go more than any other place it would be New York in the USA.

Post subject: Re: Preferances for holidays!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Where have you been on holiday? Destin, Florida, Southern Alabama, Disney Land (or world... I forget which one) in California (before I lived there), Chicago, Illinois, lots of places.

Where would you like to go? I always wanted to visit the Bahamas or Hawaii. I'd also like to go to Spain on my own free time. I went to Spain four years ago, but that was for school- I couldn't have any free time. I also would love to visit Paris. I've heard it's such a beautiful city. I'd also like to go up to New York, Canada, and Michigan.

What kinda temperature do you like? I love the mid-70s. I'd rather it not be super hot or super cold, but kinda neutral. However, it does depend on what I'm doing. If I'm swimming, I'd like it a bit hotter. If I have the incredible urge to build a snowman, I'd like it a bit colder. :P

What would you want to do? I want to do all kinds of things with my life. I want to surf in Hawaii, sit on beaches doing nothing, do a whole lot of shopping, see the sights of Paris and Spain, see the Statue of Liberty, etc. Basically I want to do a lot of things that a lot of people never get to do in life.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm going to Canada, perhaps or perhaps not. I would like to visit London, though, I'd love to visit there in the summer where it's not too hot and not too cold.

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Post subject: Re: Preferances for holidays!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Where have you been on holiday? Where would you like to go? What kinda temperature do you like? What would you want to do?

Personally I really hate hot places.

I want to go on a holiday to learn to ski or snowboard sometime, New Zealand has a couple of place to do so except one is expensive and touristy, and the others an semi-active volcano...I've never gotten round to it.

Hate! I love hot places, wish it was summer all year round around here. Its summer now (thank god) and I wish it would stay this way all the time. That's why I want to move somewhere like Arizona later on in my life. If I were to travel somehwere for a vaction I like to visit Australia or some place like that, or California or something like that.

90 degrees is perfect, maybe a little hotter or a little lower, but I don't mind snow either but always wish summer could stay nontheless.

I've always had a urge to vist a foreighn zoo, don't know why just always have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Where have you been on holiday? Malaysia twice to visit relatives, America three times, one of my relatives moved there from Malaysia. Portugal. Spain. France three times. Germany. Luxembourg. Sicily. Scotland. Wales. Brunei.

Where would you like to go? Maybe somewhere skiing like mentioned earlier. Canada, maybe.

What kinda temperature do you like? Not too hot, not too cold.

What would you want to do? Speed boat rides. Theme parks. Extreme sports.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:49 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Where have you been on holiday? Goose Egg city. (As in no where.)

Where would you like to go? Australia or Hawaii.

What kinda temperature do you like? Warm with a nice breeze..

What would you want to do? In Hawaii..I dont know..in Australia..go to Australia Zoo and see Steve Irwin almost get his arm bit off. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Where have you been on holiday? Spain, Wales, Scotland, Isle of Wight. France, Belgium, Swizterlabd
Where would you like to go? Holland, Portugual(sp?) Germany, Canada, The U.S, Russia, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Monaco, Austria, Croatia, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Malta, Hawaii, Japan, China, South Africa, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea.
What kinda temperature do you like? All temperatures, snow, hail, rain, sun :)
What would you want to do? Scuba/Shallow Dive, and see places, and watch foreign people go on with their daily normal lives, make myself familiar with the new atmosphere, learn a little about the surrondings, spend time with my sister.

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hey Paul, you just reminded me that I went to Isle of Man on holiday, or Isle of Wight, whichever one has the needles?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I like hot places, but not too hot. I don't like humidity :evil: It's EVIL! I would like to go to Hawaii or maybe Universal Studios for vacations. I live right near Disney World, I just haven't been to Universal. I wouldn't mind going to Busch Gardens. That place is AWESOME! I also wouldn't mind trying Six Flags. I've never been there before.

Thanks tizi for the WONDERFUL sig and ava!
Snowager's Back, Back Again :)

http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.p ... cciatore26 Vote PLEASE :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Where have you been on holiday? New York, Orlando Florida, Jacksonville Florida, New Orleans Lousiana, Biloxi Mississippi,Los Angles California, Jonesboro Arkansaw
Where would you like to go? Australia, Japan, France, Germany, Russia, Alaska, Italy, Spain
What kinda temperature do you like? Snow, and moderate tempertatures the rest of the year.
What would you want to do? sight-see, learn the language, eat the food (or at least try too).

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Where have you been on holiday? Maritime, Eastern, Western, and Northern Canada (basically all places except MN, SK, NWT, and Nunavut); Southeast, Western US, Hawaii, and the Caribbean; all over Europe, major Scandinavian cities; Hong Kong and Japan; Eastern Australia

Where would you like to go? I really don't know...I haven't been to Africa, South America or Antarctica- hey, maybe Antarctica then! :)

What kinda temperature do you like? Generally cold places, I've been to too many hot ones.

What would you want to do? I dunno, what to do in Antarctica? Meet the penguins, maybe! :P

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next