Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Can you take imitrex while pregnant?

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Imitrex pills are being sold a lot more now than they were even just two years ago. Old school people used to look at the Imitrex pills and ask themselves why do i need one of those when i can simply write the directions down before I leave home. These same people are now asking themselves which pills they really need. There has been a huge jump in demand which has caused a rather large supply increase too. This will of course make picking the right pills a little difficult for you. Is there a way that works best for shopping for new Imitrex medicines? We will discuss this issue in this article.

Re: Can you take imitrex while pregnant?

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:20 am

Just for curiosity sake, before this is deleted by the admins, this study linked triptans to preterm birth but did not find it to be a teratogen. This one recommends triptans as safe in the case of serious migraines in pregnant and lactating women.

But as always, consult your doctor.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:25 am

Just for amusement sake, I didn't delete this (clearly) spam post.

Rather, I fixed the bad grammar in the title, moved it to the appropriate forum and banned the OP poster.

Because I can. :evil:

And also because Jelani added actual value to the post, so you can blame her, too. Besides, I kept the hemorrhoid post because it amused me.

I was trying to spam with an advert for Uggs...

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:19 pm

I haven't checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:34 am

Why thank you, Swindfordqchh. Getting Kudos from a Spammer while making fun of a spam post was indeed my goal.

You hadn't checked in here for a long time? You joined yesterday.

By the way, your other spam post was deleted and you were banned.
Topic locked