Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Euch, that must suck. I remember once a few years ago I was biking and my bike fell somehow and bloodied my arm all up. I had to ride home with one hand, ohhhh it was horrid. >_<

I hope it heals fast though, broken anythings are no fun. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:54 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Sounds terrible! The worst thing thats happened to me was my fingre getting cut of at the tip...never broken any bones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Link wrote:
Now I have a smaller cast, so I don't need to worry about typing. I'll still have to wear it for 3-6 weeks, and NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. =( It sucks, but it's better than nothing. I'm getting a month's supply of Tylenol for the pain, so I'll be fine.

Take it from someone who has broken several bones in the past, when the doctor says "No activity," don't try to justify a little "activity" here and there.

I broke both bones in my calf when I was 15 while skiing and was told the same thing. Yet, I still managed to walk home from school on crutches everyday (with my boyfriend holding my books), go to the mall with my friends and walk from one end to the other and back again, hop from place to place in my house without the crutches, etc. In other words, I acted as if I didn't have the cast and was just about as active as I had been beforehand. I was a teenager in "love" with my first boyfriend and not about to let a broken leg keep me from being with my friends.

And, by doing all of that activity, I was putting all of my weight on the one good leg. So, of course, as soon as the cast was off, the doctor discovered a stress fracture in in one of the calf bones in my good leg. So, I got crutches for 2 more months so the "good leg" could heal--and a good throttling by the doctor for not listening to him. Argh!

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:39 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ooh. Broken arms are no good for Hyrule heroes.

Get well soon Link. Hope your arm heals quickly and properly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:13 pm 

Ouch. Get well soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ouch, thats'a gotta hurt.

My friend recently broke her arm. Hope you get well soon! :D

P.S. Heal quick, or Ganon will steal Zelda again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:34 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: Two steps forwards, one to the east and five south.
Morningstar wrote:
Link wrote:
Now I have a smaller cast, so I don't need to worry about typing. I'll still have to wear it for 3-6 weeks, and NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. =( It sucks, but it's better than nothing. I'm getting a month's supply of Tylenol for the pain, so I'll be fine.

Take it from someone who has broken several bones in the past, when the doctor says "No activity," don't try to justify a little "activity" here and there.

I broke both bones in my calf when I was 15 while skiing and was told the same thing. Yet, I still managed to walk home from school on crutches everyday (with my boyfriend holding my books), go to the mall with my friends and walk from one end to the other and back again, hop from place to place in my house without the crutches, etc. In other words, I acted as if I didn't have the cast and was just about as active as I had been beforehand. I was a teenager in "love" with my first boyfriend and not about to let a broken leg keep me from being with my friends.

And, by doing all of that activity, I was putting all of my weight on the one good leg. So, of course, as soon as the cast was off, the doctor discovered a stress fracture in in one of the calf bones in my good leg. So, I got crutches for 2 more months so the "good leg" could heal--and a good throttling by the doctor for not listening to him. Argh!

^
Shes right you know once I was running fast to talk to someone when the moved so I braked and fell over my knees had scars for weeks and plasters the size of manhaten! I got a gree-stick fracture in my right wrist so that was in a cast for 4-5 weeks.

On the secound to third week I was near a swiming pool and I thpught I could just paddel with my feet. Then I got braver and tried going in the tiny pool and I got my cast wet. It started to hurt to but that was 3 years ago!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I can think of stupider ways to injure your wrist. Long Jump being one.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2