Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:14 pm

Wow, congratulations! You must be really good at acting ^_^

By the way, how do you learn the names of the people in West Side Story, anyway? XD

Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:15 pm

Wow! It sounds like fun! I wish you the best of luck!

Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:54 pm

Wow, congratulations - it sounds really exciting! I hope you have lots of fun doing it. Frankly, I'm envious of you for being talented, but so is a whole mob I'm sure. :P

I always wanted to see West Side Story - any version - because it sounds so good but I never got the chance. I must try again.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:08 pm

Congratulations, sounds like your going to enjoy it alot :D

Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:31 am

Wow! Congrats! All I can say is I'm JEALOUS! Dancing is my life, I've been dancing pro for about a year now and I'm still to get anywhere!

We did a modern version of WWS. I played Graziella (it was made into a main role :) ) lol I had to walk on to Coolio- Gangsta's Paradise and lead all the Jets girls onto the stage

Break a leg bab, all the best and I'm sure you'll do fabulously!

Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:38 am

Congrats! The farest I ever got in my 'acting career' was playing a monkey in 2nd grade and singing in a play in 4th grade.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:25 am

C'mon, post a sound clip! Of your voice!

Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:06 am

Musicals make my head ache, but that's still pretty cool if your into that type of thing, don't get stage fright though and be ready dodge tomatoes.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:35 am

Drama Queen wrote:C'mon, post a sound clip! Of your voice!

I guess it wouldn't do any harm...but it'll probably sound really choppy and bad. But I'll try it later. *ahem* :D

Dawn2 wrote:Congrats! The farest I ever got in my 'acting career' was playing a monkey in 2nd grade and singing in a play in 4th grade.

Don't even. I began my acting career by playing a moose in 2nd grade. A big freaking moose.

_jade_em_ wrote:By the way, how do you learn the names of the people in West Side Story, anyway? XD

I know the main characters (Tony, Rafe, Maria, Anita, etc...), but I don't know the other characters, really. But I don't have my script yet, so it doesn't matter...yet. XD

To everybody else, thanks a lot! I'll be sure to post my, erm...progress, hehe [on both Rooster and Rafe].
Topic locked