Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I vanished before the PPT went down. I was falling behind in one of my classes and needed to catch up. That didn't exactly work out, but at least I tried. I had my final exams for the fall semester. I didn't do as well as I had hoped. Lately, I've been battling the Financial Aid office at school and attempting to get my car fixed. {I even got pulled over last night because my front headlight had gone out. I got a "fix it" ticket and now have to scrape up enough money to repair it, which wouldn't be so bad if simply buying a new lightbulb was all it would take. *insert more rambling*}
My birthday was on the 24th. I'm no longer a teenager and I don't feel any different. I had a fairly miserable birthday, which seems to be "the norm" for me. Although, the day before I did enjoy a nice evening with my parents. We went to see Shrek 2 and then went to Friday's for dinner.
I've been working a lot more lately. The store I work at is going through some major changes involving the management, among other things.
I'm going to an Anime Convention on June 5th which I'm extremely excited about. I've never been to one before.
Hm, yeah, that's about all that's happened to me recently. I'm sure most of you don't care, but I decided to jump on the train with everyone else, anyway. ;P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I actually joined up at NeoColours. There was some nice folks there but it just wasn't PPT! The hardest times were when the Mystery Pic came out and I missed solving it with other folks! I posted a thread at the NeoBoards once about the MP. Big Mistake! I kept getting neomails wanting me to tell them exactly where it was!
I made a Plushie Scorchio out of one of my pets and the lab turned another one into a Cybunny. For a short time, thanks to the lab ray, I had 3 Cybunnies and a Zafara! Too many Cybunnies! (You KNOW how they multiply!) LOL
Usually I browsed the different boards to see if I could learn anything about PPT. You would NOT believe the what the people out there were saying about PPT! Not very nice, IMHO!
I'm just glad this forum is back! I have sure missed it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I actually (gasp) tried to chat in the neobaords. Didn't go too well. I got called a nerd about 12 times (I have a big vocabulary), and finally quit going when "leet" started making sense to me, lol. Jeez, it's good to be back at PPT. I missed you guys!

Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

1lewysgal wrote:
I actually joined up at NeoColours. There was some nice folks there but it just wasn't PPT! The hardest times were when the Mystery Pic came out and I missed solving it with other folks! I posted a thread at the NeoBoards once about the MP. Big Mistake! I kept getting neomails wanting me to tell them exactly where it was!
I made a Plushie Scorchio out of one of my pets and the lab turned another one into a Cybunny. For a short time, thanks to the lab ray, I had 3 Cybunnies and a Zafara! Too many Cybunnies! (You KNOW how they multiply!) LOL
Usually I browsed the different boards to see if I could learn anything about PPT. You would NOT believe the what the people out there were saying about PPT! Not very nice, IMHO!
I'm just glad this forum is back! I have sure missed it!

*poke*
Give me some of your cybunny luck :(
*prods green bruce*
Ugh.... :roll:

|Nifty set by Silja|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What did I do while PPT was gone?

I cried.
I became cranky.
I yelled at everyone.
I procrastinated.
I hung out at a spam forum.
I went to a slumber party.
I tried to get iTunes to work.
I prayed to my Fiddelysquat doll.
I wished the forums were back.
I bit my nails.
I ate a lot.
I realized how big my pants are on me.
I slept.
I totally freaked out.
I saw Shrek 2.
I slacked.
I said XD and XP a lot.
I IMed Hunter asking if PPT would ever come back.
I found the unofficial PPT AIM chat.
I became upset because Jim refused to let me read his friends-only LJ a few months back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I had pneumonia while PPT was down--not sick enough to be in the hospital but sick enough to not do anything but sleep alot (from the drugs) and sit at my computer for hours on end day after day.

Geez, did I miss Neopets--and all of you! It's such a feeling of community here--and I didn't realize it until it wasn't around. I felt so isolated playing Neopets with no one (other than my family) to share stuff with or to ask questions (like my shop just disappeared. Did yours?). I actually posted on the help chat a few times (arggh! I admitted it)--but mostly I waited patiently until the day PPT returned.

I just want to give the owners of PPT a heartfelt thanks for returning our little community to us. Those people on the chats don't know what they are missing!

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, nothing seriously happened much. I was actually grounded from the computer for a month or so so when I came back I didn't really miss PPT much.

On livejournal I joined a community and made a bunch of icons.

I read lots of fanfiction and I still am.

Chatted, made graphics, did requests (sorta), listened to music. Normal stuff.

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

When I thought PPT was down for good I nearly wept. I've tried other boards like neocolours but it just wasn't the same. So I've been hanging out in the Help Chat on the Neoboards helping people with problems and beating people over the head when they JUST WOULDN'T GET IT. It was...interesting. But geeze, there was so much happening on neopets and I didn't have anywhere to go to talk about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The first few days, I felt like I was missing part of my internet routine. After awhile, I got used to seeing the blank page whenever I clicked Internet Explorer. After a few more days, I just went to Neopets whenever I had the urge to go to PPT. Oh, and I've been hanging out on AIM even MORE than I already did talking to my friends. *shrugged* I guess I had, erm...faith in the staff and knew PPT would be back. And it is!

Anywho, during my time away (that IS what the topic is about, right? :lol: ) I visited Paramount's Kings Island once or twice, went to the movies with my friends for a birthday party, stayed at home watching VH1 (very amusing), all that jazz. Plus, I had more time to focus on my upcoming final exams. I still missed PPT, and I'm glad it's back!

So that's that!

Set by robot. Van Den Hoogenband is the best name, ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: BrokenSea Audio Drama Productions. Thanks Bangel for the set!
I did a poo-load of work on my own site, spurring the comment:

SInce PPT has been down...you're up my *CENSORED*

from the site's co owner (I asked him if there was anything I could do every 5 minutes) I also drove the poor UPPTCers nuts....

PPT'S OFFICAL VOICE ACTRESS! (click image for link)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lots of things happened to me.

I first noticed PPT was down on a Thursday. The next day, Friday, I went camping and didn't come back until Sunday. I was extra anxious on Sunday because that's when Pink Ink was supposed to come out (with my first articles in the entertainment section!!!). PPT was still down. I soon ran across the American Idol forums... aka the hangout for those mentally challenged, the curse word lovers, the racist gang and the one percent of people who are able to spell and hold intelligent conversations. I spent a lot of my time there. I also put my pool up, got my own AIM account and went in a friend's jacuzzi. I also started summer vacation and had an emmotional break down when my best friend went to Virginia to look at houses (she's moving).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I went through some bad times. Normally I'd go on PPT to cheer myself up, seeing as that wasn't possible, I surfed the black waves. In the end I ended up deleting my LJ and uninstalling my messenger programs.

I got worshipped by Alex one day when my sixth sense proved that PPT was coming back. *grins*

I didn't tell her that my sixth sense decrees that to my mind, PPT is not coming back, i.e. the old PPT will not return. I think that was partly due to my being ill and having cramps. After all, I don't have a sixth sense (or do I?).

During the last week I have found out exactly what a work ethic I have and how much work I can get down without a computer to distract me. Note to those who procrastinate: switch off the computer and go into a room without distractions. It works. Lock yourself in for a week if you must. I studied hours everyday and my brain is currently feeling the pain of it. Another tip: make regular notes and revise every weekend. Saves pain during finals.

Tomorrow I will mess up my Science exam. Pah. Past good grades will get me through.

Oh, I was randomly attacked by a bee and a fly - and another fly as I speak. Dengue fever fear, no social life permitted whatsoever, plans to research universities, restart activities after exas and a whole load of kabooboo afterwards.

The moths breed on my windows.

We had guests and a brother home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Thursday after running an errand I noticed PPT was down and thinking it was my crappy internet I asked around (and Yukio) and it wasn't just me.

For most of the time, I was hanging out on Neocolours (it seems that "Runevalkyrie" is that well known outside PPT) I spent sometime on Neo answering random mail asking when PPT would be back up and sending updates to those I've contacted. I've bugged Yukio so many times asking when PPT would be back up and relaying the info as much as I could.

Or we could just say I've been in the Bahamas 8)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Mon May 31, 2004 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 3:38 pm 

Well since PPT went down, I've checked to see if it was back up at least once every day (okay so at the beginning it was more like 4 or 5). Then, without PPT, I started losing interest in Neopets and am now so excited that PPT is back up that I've started playing again. It just wasn't the same going to Neopets without stopping here to catch up all the news. I tried to find some substitute forums but nothing was just good enough.

Besides that stuff, I've been reading tons of tuts to bring my grafix skills up which has been loads of fun. I've taken down my kpop and jrock mp3 rotation sites untill I can get more money for a new hard drive. Oh, and I've been cowering in fear of the storms that are ripping through the midwest. So, it's been pretty boring around here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 3:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I joined the official American Idol forums...and I got two new family members..two birds! A Yellow Crowned Amazon named Harley and a Green Cheeked Conure named Jade. :D That is about all..

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next