Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:18 pm

Squinchy wrote:All the others' suggestions are great-Also, if your tailbone hurts on long car/busrides like mine did, remind yourself to twitch your tail a bit every few minutes. Too much time in one place on a bus/car results in pain.

You can twitch your tail? Hmm...how? I only succeed in shaking my rump.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:23 pm

Ouch. Sore tailbones are no fun.

Hope you get well soon. In the meantime, sit on soft things and don't out too much pressure on it.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:13 pm

Oh well, coulda been worse. Coulda still had a tail and had it mangled or something.

>.>; As for help, I wont give any. As I'm not a doctor...

Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:37 pm

You'd rather we have evolved from grapes?

Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:58 am

Thanks you all for the suggestions, but I'm afraid the ones about resting won't be much use as I have just moved into S3 in school and it's a new timetable. And that just makes me want to stay off even more! Anyways, I've urged my mum to buy me a heat pack.

Pierce Finite wrote:You'd rather we have evolved from grapes?

No. I would rather we all evolved from apples. Then I could nibble on my arm when I was hungry :)

Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:06 am

You darn Grapist! I'll have you arrested if you make another comment like that! GRRRRRRR...

Artificial grape flavor>all

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:42 am

I remember I once asked my friend why couldn't humans have evolved from horses. They just looked at me funny with their mouth slightly hanging open as if I just sprouted a flower out of my left nostril. I never brought it up again :roll:

Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:51 pm

Oh dear, I don't know what you can do for your tailbone. Normally I'd ask my mother 'cause she used to be a doctor, but she's in Beijing and will think I've twisted my spine if I ask over the phone. I hope it gets better soon. :(

Am I allowed to say that evolution is only a theory, but is generally accepted because it's the one with most proof? It's just a passing thought. For the record, I don't doubt evolution.
Topic locked