Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

On the subject of my move

Mon May 31, 2004 12:56 pm

The forums went down a little after my post about it, so I figuared you guys might want to know I moved. It was two blocks, but I moved.

The cats like it a lot, they have a lot of fun exploring. It is about 1000 square feet larger then our old home, making it less crowded.

I have had a desk for years, but my old room was to small to fit it in. But now I have my own desk, and it is a very nice desk, it belonged to my great grandmother, was passed down to my grandmother, and then to me when she and my grandfather moved.

We also have a nice, big bath. It is a jacuzzi! Its heaven to soak in after a long day.

And I shold have DSL back on thursday, so that means I can be on a lot more after that, not to mention school will be out.

Mon May 31, 2004 1:10 pm

that's good to hear, my family almost moved but all the houses we looked at were just about the same size as the one we already have (which is big) so we decided not to move.

Mon May 31, 2004 1:47 pm

bunnylover212 wrote:that's good to hear, my family almost moved but all the houses we looked at were just about the same size as the one we already have (which is big) so we decided not to move.

We had looked for years and had:
a)A house that was our size or smaller
b)A home that was $500,000+.
So it took a while to find one.

Mon May 31, 2004 9:18 pm

i remember reading about your move just before it went down. Glad it all went well for you and your cats like it :)

And a jacuzzi too! your so lucky ;)

Mon May 31, 2004 9:21 pm

I'm also moving in exactly one month from today, I'm going across the city to a newer, bigger house (we've been renting and we'll finally own something again :D).

Mon May 31, 2004 10:25 pm

That sounds great :) It's always nice when you move to a bigger, better place. I live in an apartment so we're kinda cramped all the time, I know how annoying it is to have a tiny room.

Mon May 31, 2004 10:44 pm

I have a tiny room.
Congrats on move :D
I don't think I could ever move from my house, I like the was how everything doesn't work, the pipes rattle, the floorboards squeak, and almost everything breaks :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:24 am

Christopher wrote:I'm also moving in exactly one month from today, I'm going across the city to a newer, bigger house (we've been renting and we'll finally own something again :D).

The horrors of renting, I have bad experience from that...

We rented from our aunt and she kicked us out, she acts very greedily insane at times, it gets on my dads nerve highly.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:09 pm

Kariiau wrote:I have a tiny room.
Congrats on move :D
I don't think I could ever move from my house, I like the was how everything doesn't work, the pipes rattle, the floorboards squeak, and almost everything breaks :lol:

That was our old home.
Thanks everyone.
And the Jucuzzi is a great way to scare off the cats if they are bothering you,
Some birds are nesting in the place above our rafters, and the cats spend all they times staring at them. Its funny when Shadow lunges at them and runs into the door. :P

Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:58 pm

You have a jacuzzi? *is jealous* :P

Anyway, it's good to hear your new home is nice. I'm moving house soon too. ^_^
Topic locked