Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

When my grandfather fell ill over the Easter holidays, and I was (literally) 1000 miles away and couldn't do anything. The whole three weeks of Easter were terrible. And very, very scary.

Second worst...would have to go in the Divas board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

When my mother told me on New Year's Day that she was going to leave my dad. Definitely the worst Christmas holiday ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I know this sounds ridiculous to practically everyone here. But my most unpleasant expirience ever is when I didn't make Varsity in cheerleading. And it's not upsetting because I didn't make Varsity it's upsetting because of some of the people that did make it. A girl who couldn't even get all the way through the cheer, a girl with absolutely no gymnastic ability, 2 freshmen that suck, and a girl in my grade that sucks. The only reason those people made it is because of stunts. They needed flyers which is why they picked the freshmen and the other really bad people. The only reason I didn't make it is cuz I'm not a flyer or a base. I'm a back and they didn't need any of those. I know that cuz the coaches told me. So since it made me really mad I plan on trying as hard as I can to make Varsity for basketball season when hopefully I'll have a backhandspring and jumps better than the seniors. I guess I'm okay with it now cuz I'm only a sophmore and I'm a captain but it still sucks.

I love soccer guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:43 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
It has to the time a wasp stung me on my neck when I was on holiday in France about almost a decade ago. Stupid wasp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: Nothin' Could Be Finer Than To Live In South Carolina
Ah! This could be a longgggggg post.

I got sun posioning all over my thighs and shoulders once.

I've flipped face-first into a fence and scratched the left side of my face all up and somebody said I passed out when I hit the ground, but I don't exactlly remember...

I got kicked in the face with a soccer ball and my braces jabbed into my lip.

My parent's got divorced.

I lived with my grandmother and she passed away two months ago.

I got stung on the inside of my ear by a bee.

I busted my lip open when I fell off a swing, then 6 months later busted it open when I tripped over something.

I fell off a bike without shoes on and ripped off my toenail.

When my father ruined my brother's and my Christmas two years in a row.

Um... I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of them right now.

set by starchaser!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:18 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

The day I rolled my car over 3 times and was swearing up and down I was going to die, when I only had scratches on my head.
The day my dad bought a gun, said it wasn't loaded, and shot my mom with it.
The day I had to go and tell the police, that the cat they had, dead, was my cat.
The day I had gotten this new glass thing, that we were going to put in where it goes afternoon, and I was walking along and kicked it by mistake, and it hurt and I got glass in my foot and stuff. (not that bad)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

When my grandmother died and I couldn't even go up to the casket in the funeral without breaking down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

maybe it could've been the strawberry incedent, not sure

Quick! Hide your waffles! The true canadian is back with a new attidude~ Now if you excuse me, there's fudgesicles in my fridge!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Probably when the thing in the back of my mouth (braces) that was hooked on to the last tooth in front of the molar came out and popped out against my cheek (ouch) and I had to go to the orthodontist for an emergency appointment at ten at night. (We had to call the doctor at his house)

When my dog died.. My mom told me that she was taking him to the vets to be put to sleep in the morning, when I came back in the afternoon I kept searching the house, hoping she had changed her mind. But she hadn't.

When I was in second grade, and we lived in Pewaukee, we had some nasty neighbors in the culdisac that I lived in. The one incident that stands out in my mind is when they were pretending to be real nice and asked me if I wanted to ride bikes around, and I, being stupid, said okay. All the sudden, out of the blue, the older one called me fat (along with a few other swears I won't mention), and the both of them sped off, leaving me sitting there like an idiot. (I swear I'm still scarred from that one. It was worse than it sounds..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:19 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

One word, the hospital. I had a bad time the hospital--now I hate hospitals! *shivers* Never put me in the hospital, I'd go ballistic!

"The path I've chosen had no effort, unless I took that chance, at the decision I've made, for all I've done and suffered." - Mi-Ku, © Mi-ku All Rights Reserved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

When my mother punched me when she was drunk, then I did punch her back though. When my dog died in the living room having a fit and I saw him die and there was nothing I could do about it.

|Nifty set by Silja|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:35 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

well..

• when my dad came out the toilet after taking a dump..
  • my freinds threw me off a 20 ft building roof into -10 waters, before stripping me.. while i was drunk.. (i knew this because they recorded it to show me at my most vunreble moment)
  • when my brother crushed my hand in a old london metal telephone box

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Emotionally, finding out that my great-great-aunt had died (expected, as she was very sick), finding out that one of my father's best friends died (expected, as he was very sick), and finding out that my father had colon cancer and nearly died (not expected at all).

Nothing about grandparents, as three died before I was born, and the other died when I was too young to remember.

Physically, when I dislocated my elbow. Hurt like hell for that first hour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm...

-When I stepped on a carpet tack and had to go to the ER (If I didn't, I could have bled to death). Hurt like heck!
-When our devil dog bit me and I had to go to the ER to get stitches. We had to put him to sleep since he hurt a person.
-After I found out I had hyper-thyroidism and had to take 3 pills 3 times a day. I gained 60 pounds from that medicine!
-When my great aunt died.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:55 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

-When my rabbit died because my parents wouldn't let me take her to the vet.
-When my hamster died for the same reason. My parents should learn to listen to me.
-The day my dog got fixed and she was so scared that she was whimpering. I cried that whole day.
-The day one of my best friend tried to hang herself and went to the hospital. The teachers wouldn't let me talk to her when she was back at school.
-The day my sweet, wonderful little four year old cousin was thrown off a quad and went to the hospital.

These may not seem that bad to most of you, but it was absolutely horrible for me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next