Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

My Euro-Trip!

Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:00 pm

I'm going to Europe in 5 hours and I am very excited. I am going to the following places: Denmark, Sweden, Germany, London and Brazil. I have never been to Brazil before so this will be a life experience for me :) Therefore I won't be posting a lot but I'll be posting my daily life in Europe in my live journal!

I'll be back around July 18

Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:35 pm

Didn't you live in Europe for awhile?

Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:23 pm

Xil wrote:Didn't you live in Europe for awhile?

Yup. I lived there twice, however it didn't work out :(

Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:32 pm

Mmph...
Sweden is cool. Eat some meatballs.

Re: My Euro-Trip!

Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:34 pm

Ammer wrote:I'm going to Europe in 5 hours and I am very excited. I am going to the following places: Denmark, Sweden, Germany, London and Brazil. I have never been to Brazil before so this will be a life experience for me :) Therefore I won't be posting a lot but I'll be posting my daily life in Europe in my live journal!

What is your LJ? I want to read about your trip... Heh, that's random that you're going to Brazil, the only non-European country on the list.

Re: My Euro-Trip!

Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:25 pm

Dragonfire wrote:
Ammer wrote:I'm going to Europe in 5 hours and I am very excited. I am going to the following places: Denmark, Sweden, Germany, London and Brazil. I have never been to Brazil before so this will be a life experience for me :) Therefore I won't be posting a lot but I'll be posting my daily life in Europe in my live journal!

What is your LJ? I want to read about your trip... Heh, that's random that you're going to Brazil, the only non-European country on the list.

Yup, that is quite random :P My LJ is: http://www.livejournal.com/users/ammaar (Please disregard any swear words...if they're any)

Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:29 pm

You're going to Brazil? Cool! It's a great place. I was born there and lived there for 6 years. I'm sure it's going to be fun. :D

Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:57 pm

Cheese wrote:You're going to Brazil? Cool! It's a great place. I was born there and lived there for 6 years. I'm sure it's going to be fun. :D

o_o Wow, you were born there? I'm learning lots of new things today on these forums... :P

Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:13 pm

Have fun in Europe! Watch out for Visigoths...

Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:39 pm

You go to Denmark and Sweden but not Norway, What kind of smurf is that ?!

Igg wrote:Mmph...

You know... right now, I want to kill you, seriously.

Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:42 pm

Shadow_tu wrote:You go to Denmark and Sweden but not Norway, What kind of smurf is that ?!

Oh how lovely ^_^

Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:03 pm

Igg wrote:
Shadow_tu wrote:You go to Denmark and Sweden but not Norway, What kind of smurf is that ?!

Oh how lovely ^_^

You completely ruined my day. You dont know ¤smurf¤ about Sweden other than meatballs and Ikea, so just shut up.
They are not cool, ok ?

Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:31 pm

Dragonfire wrote:
Cheese wrote:You're going to Brazil? Cool! It's a great place. I was born there and lived there for 6 years. I'm sure it's going to be fun. :D

o_o Wow, you were born there? I'm learning lots of new things today on these forums... :P

Yeah. I've been living in Michigan, here in the US, for the last 7 years, though.

Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:37 pm

I'd love to go to Europe!!! Have fun!

Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:02 pm

Shadow_tu wrote:
Igg wrote:

Oh how lovely ^_^

You completely ruined my day. You dont know ¤smurf¤ about Sweden other than meatballs and Ikea, so just shut up.
They are not cool, ok ?

1) It was light-hearted
2) I know plenty about Sweden. I just chose to make a meatball reference.
3) I can say Sweden are cool
4) this reminds me of a Monty Python quote, which i will not repeat.
5) My swedish friend did not mind me asking him if he liked meatballs.
6) Norway is cool too. Although i know less about Norway, I admit.
7) You shouldn't be country-predjudiced unless you live there
Topic locked